• Do not use Works in Progress as a way of avoiding the releases system! Works in Progress can be used for sharing early betas and for getting suggestions for improvement. Releases of finished content are not allowed in this forum! If you would like to submit a finished addon, click here for instructions on how to do so.

Poke' mon Lucario

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey, I'm starting a new Pokemon Project. If it's alright with you, Saseto, is it ok if I can use the finished product as a character? :lol:

Youre going to use someone else's work to make something of yours? I hope you mean you are going to edit the sprite so it looks nothing like the original. Or do you mean youre making a mod? If you are then it won't be your mod, he will need credit for his work. Just letting you know.

Creamfan30 said:
Akuma TH said:
Well...who likes pokemon anyway?
Me. I like Pokemon. :mrgreen:

I second that. I'm hoping to get Pearl to show some friends that i rule at RPGs and Pokemon Tactics. But i have to wait for july because the UK's Late and dull.

Also I ike that artwork, But the question everyone asks is. Will it be finished of left in a ditch?

My brother don't work on it that much. I mean you see how long it took saseto to come out.

Some people hated the anime and never played the games

to they just said one thing

Pokemon sucks

But I have ever played the games

So I say this

Pokemon Rocks!!!

and i kinda like the anime (but i wish they could remove team rockets moddo)

The show was GREAT, and yes..I did was "was" for a reason...it started sucking on Hoen, mainly when they dubbed the voices

I mean, COME ON! They had the same voices for 10 years! Why stop now!!!

But the games rock to no end KTHANXBI

I stopped liking it when they tried to tell me there are more than 150 o' the little guys...How in the world did they not know there were baby pikachu things called Pichu?

Don't get me wrong though, I still love the original red version!^^
I never figured out the card game back in the day though.

You know what would be a fun Wad? and Ash Pikachu combo. It'd be fun to animate at least.

Well good luck on your WAD dude! 8)

I hated pokemon after they made soooooooooooooooooooooooo many games. I liked fire red and ruby, but why? WHY SO MANEY??!??!! One is enough. They should've quit before they decided to re-make and re-sell the same thin 50,000 times.

on Edge said:
I hated pokemon after they made soooooooooooooooooooooooo many games. I liked fire red and ruby, but why? WHY SO MANEY??!??!! One is enough. They should've quit before they decided to re-make and re-sell the same thin 50,000 times.

It was probably because they had new ideas for pokemon and new features.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back