This content may be freely modified and/or maintained by anyone.
Ever get tired of seeing that old capsule at the end of a boss? Yuck! We are in 2.2, so we need a cooler, more slick looking capsule. Also, wat? The old capsule just raises from the floor randomly?? Not here! Here the capsule is raised up by an elevator platform from below, isn't that convenient?

Also, Techno Hill Zone and Arid Canyon's boss arena were slightly changed to what I find to be cooler. ACZ's boss is extended to have the player actually have to travel down to the end of the train to reach the Egg Capsule rather than just automatically having it appear on the car you are in. This makes for a cool movie-esque scene where you are running atop of a train.

Attachments

• srb20020.png
    srb20020.png
    67.6 KB · Views: 1,519
  • srb20023.png
    srb20023.png
    61.6 KB · Views: 1,204
  • srb20024.png
    srb20024.png
    63.8 KB · Views: 1,065
  • srb20026.png
    srb20026.png
    30 KB · Views: 1,026
  • srb20028.png
    srb20028.png
    27.5 KB · Views: 1,004
  • srb20029.png
    srb20029.png
    31.7 KB · Views: 971
  • VS_NewCapsule-v1.pk3
    267.3 KB · Views: 1,828
Last edited:
Not sure how I feel about being able to just abandon Fang in his arena as soon as the car blows up, but it's hilarious and doesn't softlock you or anything, so I guess it's fine. The capsules are SUPER spicy as well.

Welcome to Releases!

While I appreciate the more cinematic ACZ 3 I hope that you don't have to redo the boss if you accidentally fall into the ground while trying to get to the capsule

Looks great!

My only issue is the top part of the capsule. It's pretty standard in classic Sonic to simply be able to jump on top of the capsule upon sight, no?

Last edited:
why does it look like it has a wing in DSZ3?

Attachments

• SRB2 v2.2.9 13_12_2021 13_07_05.png
    SRB2 v2.2.9 13_12_2021 13_07_05.png
    248.6 KB · Views: 194
Slime trail? In OpenGL? I think you are confusing something.
I'll admit I sorta... didn't look at the model.

Either way, this sorta looks like a rendering error beyond Ordo's control: no clue why ONLY the ceiling would be spilling out.

This is not really a "rendering" error and this can be fixed in ZB. I know what this error is, how it occurs and how to fix it, but I see no reason to describe how to do it.

The only thing I can say is that this error has no name (unlike the same Smile trail). although, let's be honest, many rendering issues don't have a name.

is it ok to use the capsule in my own level? it doesnt say its reusable anywhere though this mod is kinda old, im asking just in case.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back