• Do not use Works in Progress as a way of avoiding the releases system! Works in Progress can be used for sharing early betas and for getting suggestions for improvement. Releases of finished content are not allowed in this forum! If you would like to submit a finished addon, click here for instructions on how to do so.

sonic crackers wad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Dude_ said:
Character Select Screen Picture:

sonccharfo3.png

Oh, and I do NOT know how to SOCedit, so if someone else would want to do, fine by me.

That actually looks good... But the ring is HUUUUGE :eek:

EDIT:
You might want to look at this sonic-cult page...
http://www.sonic-cult.org/dispgame.php?catid=6&gameid=4

Finished hanging sprites.

playb1krn9.png
playb2knq4.png
playb3kmr2.png
playb4kdf3.png
playb5kyo1.png

In case anyones wondering, i'm not making all the angel sprites anymore, it would take took long. (':p')

The closed hand (Fist) suits sonic better so it would look like sonic is holding the ring, tightly. From that pic, it looks like he's about to loose the ring...

It looks good though :wink:

yeah... But I dont know if tails could pick up sonic in Sonic crackers...
ah, hell with that, This is a srb2 mod damit! o.o

The troubling thing about this wad, is probably going to be the SOCcing of the Ring connection...

Knowing Srb2... I dont think you would be able to make Thing types, or players for that matter Connect to another thing type :?

Well, Sonic Crackers itself sucks, but this wad seems to be pretty good.
Can't wait to be released.

Sorry for bumping a 5 day old topic, But I just want to see what the Status is on this sonic crackers wad...

This wad does really look interesting, Infact, I've been obsesed with sonic crackers/knuckles chaotix for the past couple of days now (Maybe a week?)

But yeah, I just want to know if this project is still being worked on... It looks good :)

I hope I don't sound mean, I really don't see why this wad is getting such a reputation. Unless this had special characteristics or abilities, this wad is nothing special. This wad looks ok, but its just an edit of the sonic sprites with a ring next to him. I would love to see a Sonic Crackers mod, but the just the sprites alone is boring. However, I do like the the waiting poses. Don't get me wrong, I like it, its just without any new gameplay, this wad looks like only a sonic edit with new sprites... :|

If you can pull off Sonic with a tails bot following him like in JTE and also making a ring trail, then this wad would be great.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back