• Do not use Works in Progress as a way of avoiding the releases system! Works in Progress can be used for sharing early betas and for getting suggestions for improvement. Releases of finished content are not allowed in this forum! If you would like to submit a finished addon, click here for instructions on how to do so.

Eggman's Elementar Island (Download Link!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Liking the 'Tropical Cascades Zone'. My only suggestion would be a different texture for the tree trunks so they stand out from the walls more.

'Inferno Core Zone' and 'Digital Universe Zone' are too much of just one colour. They could benefit from a bit more contrast.

Woah, i am italian and the name in italian is "Relitto" for this i have think in english is relipt, but i mean the sheep underwater.
The "Sheep"? I think you mean the "Ship". A Sheep is this:

images

Anyway, it would probably be better to name the level "Hidden Shipwreck Zone", or something like that.

Wait, wait... The four classical elements are air, wind, fire and water, right? So, where's a stage representing air?

Last edited:
i want a people can make the soc and the wad files only one, .wad file

New: i have 2 new stages!!!

From the images on the first post, Pyramid Structure Zone and Air Temple Zone look exactly the same, outside of texture choice.

Pyramid Structure should play off in a desert, not in in the sky. And an Egg Rock themed level should also be made, and a Prismatic Angel theme too (Alternate dimension with things like transparent FOF's and walls, it looks like what PSZ now looks like).

Oh, and in Inferno Core, the walls and lavafalls don't damage you.

Last edited:
Pyramid Structure should play off in a desert, not in in the sky. And an Egg Rock themed level should also be made, and a Prismatic Angel theme too (Alternate dimension with things like transparent FOF's and walls, it looks like what PSZ now looks like).

Oh, and in Inferno Core, the walls and lavafalls don't damage you.

i am remadening inferno core, and the level i am madening is er theme but i have a problem to the sky! why there is a red wall and not a sky, why, why, WHYYYYYY, why there is a red wall or a bug in the walls and not the sky!!! (the treasure level is like prismatic angel so i think you can know what the people think)

i am remadening inferno core, and the level i am madening is er theme but i have a problem to the sky! why there is a red wall and not a sky, why, why, WHYYYYYY, why there is a red wall or a bug in the walls and not the sky!!! (the treasure level is like prismatic angel so i think you can know what the people think)

Wohooo, match maps are finish and fix (a little bug in hidden shipwerck i fix when i know how) Now i am working on ctf and race maps, have fun with those match maps ;)

This is complete enough to be in submissions. You can post things that aren't quite done in submissions. You need to fix the NEXTLEVEL parts of your WAD as it crashes the game. I don't think you need the SCRIPTISLUMP in there. After you fix those, this wad should be fine for submissions.

Closed.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back