Rocky's Level Pack. (s_rockylevelpack.wad)

Status
Not open for further replies.
This looks like a great level pack so far, I've started it and stopped at HRZ when I got a segment violation.

I recall it was a few moments after the spring where you enter the area with water, before I could even step in there, I crashed.

And if it helps, I was using OpenGL mode, thanks.

I'm doing the levels all over again so I believe that you will not get any more segment violations.

Meanwhile, for now, I think that was the OpenGL that caused that error, because nobody reported that error and you are the only one and besides the OpenGl is kinda buggy. (I think).

Yes, The Magical Dimensions is staying but with everything changed except the theme of course. Don't worry I will not abandon the levels that easily.

What I'm gonna do is stay with all of the themes but remake all of the levels and also add more levels and themes.

The new levels that I'm going to do and finish are:

Egg Generator Zone
Moonlight Hill Zone
Lightspeed Azure Zone.

That's all for now.

Wow, it's damn good. Thanks Tyler. You are being an awesome friend.

I will give ya a lot of credit for the musics so far.

I love them all, but in the Magical Dimensions Zone , I don't know how to execute the right song at the right dimension, do you know what I mean?

Thanks, I will get working on the level. But first I have 3 levels that are very ahead of that one and that need to get more improvements.

Not bad, not bad at all. By the way, I'm sorry that I'm taking so long to show progress, it's just because that my school is almost over and I have a freaking exam coming in less than a week, but I'm still working on the level pack While I can.

So.....this is what I'm going to do. I'm going to release some levels 1 at a time and then I will release the rest of the levels plus the ones that I release alone into the level pack.

Now a list of the zones:

Sunset Valley replaced with Moonlight Hill.

Egg Generator still in progress but it's almost over so I will maybe release it seperately first then on the level pack.

Magical Dimensions will have a complete remake but still with the theme and the music on of course.

Hidden Ruins will be replaced by Ancient Volcano. Still going to be made.

Virtual Void with a remake of course.

All zones will have only 1 act and a boss, I will make the 2 act of each zone after I release the level pack with at least all of the zones with 1 act and a boss.

Oh and by the way, people who understand how to soc or scripts or something, are welcome to help me.

Tyler52, by the way, thanks for the help with the music, you can help me with boss musics but in the Ancient Volcano zone I have a tune already for that.

For Ancient Volcano, I had Sonic Generations - Modern Crisis City music for that. But actually, that music that you suggested is not bad at all.

What do you think? Should I put modern crisis city or your music?

Maybe I will go with *drums*..............YOURS. It seems that is a music that fits the theme a lot.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back