Windows Movie Maker Issue

Status
Not open for further replies.

Chaotic Chao

horns Horns HORNS
I want to make a sprite series on youtube, but I have one MAJOR problem: I can't figure out how to play music and sounds at the same time on WMM. I tried making a sprite series, but because of this problem it went on a year long hitaus.

Well, you could always make it easy on yourself and save the file as a movie file first, then edit the music (or sounds, whichever way you do it) into a new video file.

Last edited:
Add one set of audio first, then export as a movie file. Import that new movie back into Movie Maker, add another set of audio and export as another new movie file. Repeat until you're happy with the finished product.

the question is why you're using movie maker in the first place
That's creepy, because I KNEW someone would post this.

---------- Post added at 11:32 AM ---------- Previous post was at 11:31 AM ----------

Add one set of audio first, then export as a movie file. Import that new movie back into Movie Maker, add another set of audio and export as another new movie file. Repeat until you're happy with the finished product.
Should I do it with the sounds first or the music? I assume music...

That's creepy, because I KNEW someone would post this.

---------- Post added at 11:32 AM ---------- Previous post was at 11:31 AM ----------

Should I do it with the sounds first or the music? I assume music...

I was expecting a post like that also. :p

There are a lot of better free video editing applications. Just look around.
For editing, I used to use Wax 2.0- http://www.debugmode.com/wax/

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back