• Do not use Works in Progress as a way of avoiding the releases system! Works in Progress can be used for sharing early betas and for getting suggestions for improvement. Releases of finished content are not allowed in this forum! If you would like to submit a finished addon, click here for instructions on how to do so.

World of 123 Runite MOD v.0.015 (current)

Status
Not open for further replies.
World of 123 Runite v.0.013 (Release 4)

Ok, while I was playing around with the game, I've noticed alot of problems in Runite City Zone Park PM and AM (the match levels). I forgot to put in the springs, and I've noticed a missing texture. I'll see if I could fix that, and release the new update A.S.A.P. I'll also see if I could fix other stuff too.....

Also, I want to get rid of that poll!!! =P

UPDATE: Ok, here are the things that are immediately fixed.

-->Added the necessary springs in Runite City Zone Park PM and AM.
-->Fixed the missing texture in Runite City Zone Park PM and AM.

In OpenGL, the glass textures are kind of out of place. In Software mode, it's ok. I don't have a clue on how to fix that, so if you have a suggestion, please ask, or if you can't fix it at all, tell me.

Here is the link: World of 123 Runite v.0.013 (Release 4)

Thanks for your feedback in the future.

Huh? What to you really mean? I could put them together in one file? Or, should I just delete all those pictures just to save space?

123 Runite said:
Huh? What to you really mean? I could put them together in one file? Or, should I just delete all those pictures just to save space?
Yes, you already have the pictures and txts in the wad, you don't need them seperate. Look at Mystic Realm.

I'll begin:

Ok, I'll just take out the pictures from the folder. I'll release a new version once Pirates' Cove Zone 1 is finished.

BlueZero4:

I don't really know the problem you are experiencing right now. I have it set to SPStage_Start = 101. Which version of the MOD do you have?

Hmmm, I was just making it up as I went. The next zone and level was depending on the end of the previous stage. Maybe the next zone after Pirates' Cove Zone will be an Eggman zone, like Castle Eggman Zone. I might name it, Eggman Fort Zone. It might change when I think about it more, but that is a view of how it would be like in the future of the game.

For the amount of zones.......... I'll make it as long as I can!!! =PPP... well.. until I get bored.... =D If I do get bored, I'll find a way to end the story quickly so that you know it's the end of the game. The end can't be something like when Sonic defeats Eggman and then Eggman suddenly comes back for more revenge unless there are different parts of the game. For example, Harry Potter. There are many parts to the whole story, and then the whole thing ends at Part 7, or Year 7. For my game, I'll just have one whole game. No Parts I, II, or anything. The whole game is all about the World of 123 Runite. The whole game takes place in the World of 123 Runite. There you go.

Here is the link for the most current version:
World of 123 Runite v.0.014

Here are the updates (*-The Main Updates):

-->*Pirates' Cove Zone 1 added.
-->Auto Aligned all textures from The Gate to the end of City Forest Zone.
-->Increased the floating platforms' size in The Gate 1 so that it's easier for new players.
-->Changed the vines texture to the leaf texture in City Forest Zone 1. You could find that in the big room where you have to jump from platform to platform using the springs.
-->City Forest Zone 1 is less cramped.
-->Deleted the 5 diagonal rings from the springs to reduce confusion and to raise appearance.
-->Fixed the spring that takes you to the little Crawla pit on City Forest Zone 2 so that you actually land on the pit without pushing forward.
-->Deleted the Crawlas that hurt you on City Forest Zone 2 when you get on the spring and land on the pit.
-->Floating platforms over the slime in Runite City 1 are now translusent to make it easier.
-->Fixed Crushers in Runite City 2 so that they work also in Easy Mode. Sorry people.
-->Changed boss flypoints so that they fly North when you defeat them. (You may not notice the changes.)
-->Added 1-ups in some levels.

I just can't believe how hard this could get. Pirates Cove Zone 1 was supposed to be a relaxing level from all the other troubles in the other levels, but this turned out to be a really hard level. So, I just hid lots of 1-ups all around the level, but there are not lots of 1-ups in one area. They're all scattered throughout the level. Check the text document for more information about this level.

Please give me some feedback and some helpful hints!!! Thanks in advance!!! =D

I had a little time to play your little updates today Runite, and I just have to say that.....THIS ROCKS! I know I might sound a little n00bish but it is absolutely true. Although there are some major HOM and fps problems in Runite City 1 in Software, this thing is awesome.

This was broken in SO many ways. First, the platforming is annoying, and when I can't do it, you send me down a river. A river that either has a deton right next to me, or a river I can't get out of. I mean, when the Sonic player switches to Tails, the designer knows he did something wrong.

Hey, GCFreak! Thanks. I don't really know how to fix those broken textures.... That's the only reason that level has the lowest rank right now.

BlueZero, I, don't really know what you're talking about...

NOTE: Who could get rid of the poll above me!!!!?!?!?!

ReUnite City 1 lags like hell in the acid and platform room and has many visual bugs at the city part, and the platforming parts of the mod seem a tad hard, because you fall a great way down. Can you tone these things down a bit? Because noone likes cheap deaths.

FYI, jump in the river in the fourth zone. Especially in the middle of the factory part. *drowns*

Also, I can understand the river pushing you backwards, but when it was murder the first time, why would I want to do it again?

BLUEZERO
Look, you don't get what you're saying. The fourth zone is the most current zone, called Pirates Cove Zone. If you're talking about detons, well then you're WRONG. There are certainly NO DETONS in Pirates Cove Zone. They're called SKIM.
I replaced the river in CITY FOREST ZONE 1 and 2 with death pits. NOW YOU WILL NEVER GET OUT OF THEM. FALL IN AND YOU DIE. There is absolutely nothing wrong with that, right? Though, there in City Forest Zone 2, I'll get rid of that conveyor belt, and make that jump closer and easier.

Chaos
I'll see if I could make it easier. How could I fix those broken textures? I move things around, but there will still be broken textures no matter what.

Note: I sent Runite City Zone 1 a long time ago. It seems that you guys are now are noticing everything on what's in the MOD. Thanks for your feedback, well, to those who actually said something that HELPED.

No, I mean there's too many enemies to be able to get up with the spring designs in the forest zone. I can't stay on, they just push me off. And when I fell in the river, there was a deton. I actually turned on God, after going through the mod enough.

As for the brokeness of the treetops, that's the software renderer getting way too much distance.

And there's still no way that the singleplayer ever starts on A1.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back