• Do not use Works in Progress as a way of avoiding the releases system! Works in Progress can be used for sharing early betas and for getting suggestions for improvement. Releases of finished content are not allowed in this forum! If you would like to submit a finished addon, click here for instructions on how to do so.

var's project/script showcase (Part Two)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Varren

Top 50 In #FortniteMostWanted
Sonic Team Junior
Hey guys! Welcome to a thread full of stuff I will want to show!

The last one is a bit old and dated, so I am now starting it over

I will be posting WIPs for projects, and levels here over time. I am including scripts previews now when possible, because I believe they could be useful

To start things off once more, here are a few:

Small framework to allow easy (?) building of multi-part objects like ACZ2 Minecarts

uCiRca3.gif
1rvkgVU.gif

An port of A2D with a few new features, which I want to re-release soon
ZbWoI1I.gif
o2bhcru.gif

SmoothEverything (script inspired by soft and a couple of Unity assets)
aLNPiw6.gif

Custom credits hud in cinematic format
fGkdIDi.gif

A simple menu
tMEFQpz.gif

And a level or two (?) (maybe)
igUB9Hc.png
99Bzhkj.png

Feel free to ask about anything

***Things will eventually make it to submissions

Last edited:
It's really cool to see your projects once again, looking forward to their releases!

I do have one question, will the A2D port have a few extra features for the custom camera being used?

I always love seeing your work, Varren. All of this stuff is excellent-looking ^w^

Small framework to allow easy (?) building of multi-part objects like ACZ2 Minecarts

uCiRca3.gif

1rvkgVU.gif

I've taken the liberty of trying this from your GitHub and it's sooooo useful~
Hope you make the rest of it public eventually!

It's really cool to see your projects once again, looking forward to their releases!

I do have one question, will the A2D port have a few extra features for the custom camera being used?

The ones I can remember at the moment are being able to set the camera height and distance dynamically now along with vertical view adjusting

I've taken the liberty of trying this from your GitHub and it's sooooo useful~
Hope you make the rest of it public eventually!

Hopefully it will not take too long to do so, because the good news is a large amount of everything shown/un-shown is already completed or has been waiting in limbo

Last edited:
I love the MCU inspired credits. Its so silly and fun. Can't wait to see what you do next! :)

Oh goodness me, I love all of these. I'm especially enthusiastic about that A2D showcase!

I tried testing out the Axis2d WAD that I found on your github but they don't seem to work. Is the lua not functioning yet or is this maybe an issue with the latest srb2?

I tried testing out the Axis2d WAD that I found on your github but they don't seem to work. Is the lua not functioning yet or is this maybe an issue with the latest srb2?

are you sure? the script does not seem to have any problems that I am noticing while testing it

are you sure? the script does not seem to have any problems that I am noticing while testing it

Hmm, when I tested it, both in multiplayer and singleplayer mode, it just has the normal camera. Is there some other addon required to make it work or do I have to go to the stage a specific way to make it work?

Hmm, when I tested it, both in multiplayer and singleplayer mode, it just has the normal camera. Is there some other addon required to make it work or do I have to go to the stage a specific way to make it work?

you also need to load the A2D lua script to test it out in the wad file

Nice job Varren! I like the Side-Scroll Idea! I love to see a lot of level creators playing and messing around with it! Oh yeah! And I tried it out! And I think these are really really good concepts!!!! =)

Nice job Varren! I like the Side-Scroll Idea! I love to see a lot of level creators playing and messing around with it! Oh yeah! And I tried it out! And I think these are really really good concepts!!!! =)

Thanks, I am glad you like the concepts, and hope that I can keep it up in the future

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back