How can I put Srb2 wiki in my pc?

Status
Not open for further replies.

rocky

Kay
To be more specific, How can I put The whole Srb2 wiki in my pc?

The reason is because I am always asking questions and it gets annoying for me to be bothering you guys with suck silly questions.

And also because I don't have Internet at home and I would like to really give some of my time to level design without always coming to school to check out the Srb2 wiki.

Can someone tell me how?

This is your best bet. However,

• It's all in a single text document. No wiki software, no funky layout, no anything, just plain text. You can't use the wiki's search function, but you can search through the document with your text reader's search function.
  • You'll have to wade through all the XML markup.
  • I only included the 1,175 articles in the main namespace. No talk pages, no user pages, no categories and no stuff related to outdated versions of SRB2.
  • None of the files hosted on the wiki are included. This means no images and no example WADs.
  • It preserves the articles as they are now. If somebody edits any of the articles, this will be out of date.
Of course, if you stumble across a specific page you want to preserve, you can download it with your web browser.

Last edited:
Still Thanks, dude. I can't thank you enough.

By the way, if somebody changes the articles or something like that I will check it out on my school.

Anyway, Thank you once again.

EDIT: By the way, did you see my submission? I'm asking because it's been 2 days. I'm not pressing you at all.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back