Trouble compiling: no comptime.h

Status
Not open for further replies.

Morph

I tried to mess around with my source code once again. So I updated my checkout of the MORPH branch, opened the project via Srb2.dev and compiled. Before the process was almost finished an error message popped up:
"comptime.h: No such file or directory"

The file is indeed not located inside the src folder but referenced inside the comptime.c file:
Code:
#ifdef COMPVERSION
#include "comptime.h"
#else
const char *comprevision = "Unknown";
#endif
This piece of code is new to me and was only added to the srb2 branches but not the original sourcecode. I am sure it serves a purpose but since I don't know which, since the changes were made during my absence and since there is no comptime.h file I am quite confused what to do...

:|

comptime.h is made by the comptime scripts in the top folder, do they exist? do you have svnversion binary in your PATH?

These are all files located inside the directory...

checkoutt.png

I just get them right from the server, open the Srb2.dev project file and try to compile it, but the same error occurs. It worked fine in the previous attempts before my absence (even though back then the Srb2.dev file was located inside the src/win32 directory). Do I have to change some of the project options? I use the Bloodshed C++ compiler version 4.9.9.2

Now THAT explains everything. I just didn't know or even expect that there was no support for Dev-C++ 4.9.9.2 anymore. xD

Got the wxDev-C++ and everything works fine. Thank you very much.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back