DSZ2 Block Room Map

Status
Not open for further replies.

SSNTails

What part of 'RETIRED' don't you understand?
blockgraph.png

I wanted to put this on the wiki, but I don't know how...

Blue = Totally solid on all levels
Umm, I forget what the other colors mean... you'll have to figure it out.

There's an "Upload File" link in the toolbox on the left. As far as placing images, you might want to do something like this:

For thumbnail
[[Image:Blockgraph.png|thumb|right|160px|A map of the bustable block maze.]]

For a bigger image, you might want
[[Image:Blockgraph.png|frame|center|A map of the bustable block maze.]]

Last edited:
With one-sided linedefs and everything. Sweet!

I love how the solid walls have all these little indents and stuff, it prevents the player from hugging a wall and just clearing through.

Hey, I know that other road! But I never understand why it was there, though, as it only leads you above the labyrinth...

That path is some sort of a Dead End that the first map shows it pretty well: the rose blocks are FOF "solid" blocks (or something like that...) and as you can see, it doesn't lead you to the token, emblem, or even the exit... Although, that lonely solid block could've hide something... like a 1-up, or a Continue.
That being said, it's disappointing to see that the Dev Team made such a short, stupid labyrinth, that could have been better if they did a real, long one... Hey! I think I got an idea to that upward path:
"Knuckles uses it and completely skips the labyrinth while Sonic and Tails must go through it while avoiding walls (with maybe spikes)."
Although I have like 5 to 6% that that idea would be accepted, it could actually be well executed in the game.

The colored squares indicate which of the three levels are 'open'. But that's all I remember.

Here we go!

very dark grey = ceiling 384
dark grey = ceiling 512
light grey = ceiling 640
dark red = floor 320/384
red = floor 448/512
light red = floor 640 (FOF)
blue = void
orange = only knux

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back