EDIT: new question

Status
Not open for further replies.

Morph

Well... I succeeded in doing this multiple times earlier but today everything fails.

:|

I just want to create a level that can only be played with level select in single player and after an hour or so messing around with the header I still can not do this. The map doesn't pop up in level select (even if I put it into both, 'MAINCFG' and 'MAP60D').

level header said:
LEVEL 60
LEVELNAME = XXX (doesn't matter)
ACT = 0
NEXTLEVEL = 1100
MUSICSLOT = XXX (doesn't matter)
FORCECHARACTER = 0
SKYNUM = 8
NOZONE = 1
TYPEOFLEVEL = 4096
HIDDEN = 0

So please help me... what's wrong with it?

I am SO dumb! -.-

Of course that was not able to work!

Anyway after this problem is solved I have another one:
After unlocking level select and collecting all the emeralds you can generally turn super in the normal levels.... but not in this case.
I thought that you could turn super anywhere as long as you've used level select but that was not true. So what do I have to do to ged rid of that problem?

^.^

Look... I think you don't understand what I mean.

I have unlocked everything and I can turn super in the normal levels BUT I can not turn super in a custom level I added with the launcher. It looks like turning super in a custom level chosen by levelselect is only possible if its mapnumber is map09 or smaller...

How can I make Sonic able to turn super in this level without placing all emeralds inside it?

You should be able to if you use level select to get to it, and then use startrings/gather 50+ rings, then try thoking. If you go to the level using level select then you can turn super.

I AM NOT THAT STUPID! HELL!

O\ /O
____

I tried it and it won't work! That's why I am asking how to do it...

Are you doing anything weird like using map-change scripts instead of exit sectors? Btw, make sure you have all the emeralds.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back