Morph's levelpack [scr_MLP02.wad]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Invalid download link for me :? can you put it on sendspace or something (not FFH because that's got a problem at the moment and i can't download anything from there) please and thank-you :)

Galea said:
Invalid download link for me can you put it on sendspace or something (not FFH because that's got a problem at the moment and i can't download anything from there) please and thank-you
Oh sorry... :?
I'll add this alternative link:
http://www.sendspace.com/file/e4cdaz

knuckles_man said:
well done!
AND
supersonic45 said:
This level pack wins. Easy for Sonic users. Not so easy on RDZ2.
Thanks to both of you! :wink:

I got stuck in MD2 (Moles Domain?). I got stuck after finding an arrow on the ground. I wasnt sure where to go next.

Ah. This is nice... Great work!

After that, use the spring to press that big glowing button. It should press down( It won't do it always in a netgame). Go back where you came from. A door should be at the beginning where those mario blocks are.

supersonic45 said:
After that, use the spring to press that big glowing button. It should press down( It won't do it always in a netgame).
It works fine, but I think I just chose the wrong trigger. It does only work in netgames when ALL players are standing on top of the switch. :wink:

You really need to do something to make that whole "Ok switch hit, time to turn back" thing more obvious.

Maybe a CECHO "Somewhere, something happened"

Draykon said:
You really need to do something to make that whole "Ok switch hit, time to turn back" thing more obvious.

Hm yeah... I thought about it before. Something like:

"Huh? Wasn't there a strange noise? Sounds like it came from the path behind..."

But I don't know how to let messages pop up. :?
Someone might tell me?

You've gotta use a script linedef executer, and in the script that it executes:

CECHO "insert message here"

That'll make flipping the switch make a message come up in the middle of the screen, like when you annoy RedXVI

You can use the console command CECHO too....but that just makes a message apear in the upper left corner of te screen and it shows the message only to the creator who made the message (if its made in console)

CECHO shows it in the middle of the screen
ECHO prints it in the console
SAY makes the player who triggered it say it
SAYTEAM makes the player who triggered it say it to their team

Draykon said:

That's exactly what this needs. When this wad was Demo 1, I couldn't beat the second level.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back