SRB2 History Downloads

Status
Not open for further replies.
There is a SRB2 History page on the main SRB2 website containing some old versions of SRB2. When will this be updated with the newer versions, eg. 1.08.1.09.x etc. OR has it been already?

It will never be updated with those versions, because Final Demo 1.0 and up introduced music.dta, which expanded the filesize by some 50 megabytes.

I'd love to be able to archive them, though.

Bandwidth usage would skyrocket for something that really wouldn't be worth it.

I'd gladly seed a torrent with "all" the old versions, provided somebody in the dev team gave them to me in the first place. And hopefully more people would too.

We also kinda don't support the old versions.

I don't know where the store of them is, anyways, I know some folk still have copies of most of them, but I don't.

If we're lucky, the melinium level is still out there. (although all reference to it is gone)

Bumping this because it's still kinda a personal request of mine.

Surely somebody must have old FD releases archived somewhere. I have a bit of a gap, where I have 1.08 and 1.09.4, but no 1.09 or 1.09.2. I also have 1.0, and I think 2k3 and 1.04 aren't really that important to be included (same goes for the 1.09.3 public betas).

Can you pm them too me (I can't get on the IRC)

You know you can get Srb2 v1.09 -1.09.4a on the mb in the old annoucnment topics I think anyway

Last edited:
I also have the source code to:
SRB2 Halloween
SRB2Xmas 0.96
Demo 4.35
Final Demo 1.08

How wild is that? If someone finds me more of the versions (1.01-1.04, 1.08, 1.09.0, 1.09.2), I may consider placing all this stuff on the History page.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back