Introduce Yourself

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi. My Nickname is Rocky the ultimate and my true name is Charles(Carlos).

I Hope to be a good user of SRB2MB.

Last edited:
Hi! I'm dominicapopo. Granted I've been on this forum for three years now but I still haven't properly introduced myself. Basically, I'm a gamer. What kind of gamer, you ask? Well, the kind who has reached the Guy's castle on very hard mode. Yeah...

EDIT: Oops! I meant hard mode. And considering that hard mode is IWBTG's normal mode, forget I ever bragged about my gaming skillz. :P

Hi I am Daywalker. I cannot believe I missed this topic when I first registered... Well I like to draw and play video games.

Yo I'm Ryanhedge or just Hedge. I was here back in 07 and now that 2.0.1 is out I'm back to cause more trouble then I can handle! Well not really but nice to be floating around again.

Wassup guys!

I'm Skyle369, been a fan for 5(Or 6 or 7) of Sonic games.
I also do sprite animations and sprite comics at Smackjeeves
and I like making sprite Fan Characters.

Uh, hey.

I'm EP, some might know me from Serenes Forest or VGDistrict/NintendoHub/BrawlCentral (as Trueblade).

I'd prefer not giving out my exact age, but I'm a teen. I like having people guess, so I can see how it reflects on my attitude and personality, and it tells me what I need to work on as a person.

Been a Sonic fan for as long as I can remember, my first game being CD which was, as we all know, incredibly badass. I found SRB2 after random surfing about 3 years ago. When I played it, I thought to myself, "This is what X-Treme would've been." Never knew it was so popular though.

So yeah, I see this post is fairly long compared to the other posts, I babble a lot sometimes.

Now It My Turn...
*Deep Breath*
Well Hi My Name StarSmasher10 I Have 2 Other Names Which Is BlueSmasher10 And GreenSmasher10 I Love Mario And Sonic And I Adore SRB2!

Hi everyone I'm Kancsar, and I'm a Sonic fan since 2 and a half year, and i've been playing SRB2 since almost the time when v1.09.4a was released!

I am known to make videos on youtube. I had multiple projects, like making my own webpage, making expert PPT slideshows, etc. but i lost interest in most of these!

Now i'm making videos, and my future projects will be making WADs, and hopefully learn to program on Game Maker, if my Lazyness won't spin around my body -.-

Anyways, i am also known to make scripted servers on SRB2, and also some other Master-Server-related Multiplayer games! (but now, it's only SRB2) The Server script i use in SRB2 is called 'Server commands', and there i typed in alot of various alias commands, which will send yellow messages, and will set itself up automatically!

Example:
Code:
>s-sendafkon
* kancsar is now afk! i will be back as soon as i can!
kancsar renamed to kancsar-afk

That's all about me, and i'm glad to meet with you all :)

Geez, Akuma, AND PDF?

Well, my name is D00D64. A very few of you may know me as the guy who makes Sonic AIDS, but if you don't it's probably for the best.

Alright, I have a question, and I mean this with the utmost respect.

What the fuck are you guys talking about?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back