SRB2 History Downloads

Status
Not open for further replies.
At this point I prefer 4shared. I REALLY want 1.09.4 so I can figure out what has changed in the skins so I can improve on my WIP character. I also want to find out what I can do to port my old favorite Chaotic Drakness to 2.0. (That is, if the creator approves)

EDIT: Can't forget about SRB2Riders!

Pffttb. Just go digging through the Announcements Archive.

EDIT: I've found 1.09.4 in there!

Last edited:
One version I download off here, maybe 1.09.3 or maybe .2 and it had Jade-whatever-zone as well as some stormy zone seeming the same.

---------- Post added at 10:42 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:39 PM ----------

Anyone have old Sufflar or SRB2Riders or JTE? I have lost all the old versions I had by saving over them with newer versions!

I tried but I can only get the last versions eg. JTE 1.69.10 and whatever SRB2 Riders is.
If you find it,don't forget me. I've been needing to try SRB2Universe(Not my fault 1.69.10 doesn't have it!). And we all know. Old versions FTW cause they're old :P

Neochaotikal: Ok, well, I have been gone for a while, what with holidays and such, but ill add a link when im done with some important things.

well i got a question about the old srb2 (2d) when i get to the factory and so on there is no music. is that a problem or is this a diffrent version?

The music wasn't put in. SRB2 christmas (labled SRB1 christmas) has the music for all levels in place.

Old Versions

I have played since demo 2, and when each new release comes, I make a new srb2 folder, but I also keep the old ones. I might consider uploading some of them somewhere so people can access them. I also am always up to date, so I have everything from

demo 2
demo 3
demo 4
demo 4.1
demo 4.35
finaldemo 1.04
finaldemo 1.08
finaldemo 1.08.x (<<I forget the next number!)
finaldemo 1.09.2
finaldemo 1.09.4a
finaldemo 1.09.4
srb2 1.1 (Yes, after hours of hard work, I managed to find this. But I will not be putting this one up for download.)

I got it too, back when it was "leaked" to the forums. Distribution of this version was suppose to be limited to #SRB2Fun as I remember. I still included Green Flower Zone from it in SRB2 The Past though.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back