gotta say, as much as i love the look of jfk, ramona's sprites take the win here, they look absolutely gorgeous and are close to, if not the peak of, the best pixelart i've seen from you. nice work.

New update: v9! There's 5 new characters- all from the WarioWare series! Included is a redesign for Ashley that I've designed for a project where I redesigned most of the Mario cast.

Check the Google Drive link for the download! https://drive.google.com/file/d/1iTiw7IweE90lDFtG6qGo2gtWByikJ2iC/view

unknown.png

Who am I planning on doing next? I've been thinking about revising some of my earlier characters, including the joke characters. But after doing 9-Volt & 18-Volt, I've had something specific in mind...

unknown.png

This is kind of incredible. Five racers? Are you a madman? These are SUPER clean, too!

The pack has been updated to Version 10! The new characters Osomatsu, Karamatsu (both from Osomatsu-San), and 2D (from the band Gorillaz) have been added! Additionally, Mario & Luigi have received a full sprite overhaul! Check the OP for more update details.

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1iTiw7IweE90lDFtG6qGo2gtWByikJ2iC/view

Ek_VOALXUAAcB-w

EDIT: Hotfix!!! Just caught and fixed the following:
  • Fixed the prefixes for Kart 8 Mario, Kart 8 Luigi, Metal Mario, Kumatora, Pit, Mob, Reigen, Paper Mario, Mario & Luigi (Original), and Super Show Mario in their individual .PK3s to be unique to prevent conflict.
  • Fixed Kart 8 Mario's drift frames so he glances in the direction he's turning.

If you've downloaded before 3 PM EST, please redownload the pack so you have all of the correct fixes! Apologies for any issues this may cause!!

Last edited:
Incredible update, I love all of them!
The two Matsus having their racing episode karts is a great touch!

Hey, i'm here from twitter and made an account just to comment on how great your work is!! I never played SRB2 before but i love your kuma, reigen, wario and matsus, they're all characters i love and don't see every day being modded into stuff...
cheers!!

I've been trying to link Jecks model onto your Mario and Luigi mod but i just can't. I've tried everything at this point and I just don't know what I'm doing wrong.

I've been trying to link Jecks model onto your Mario and Luigi mod but i just can't. I've tried everything at this point and I just don't know what I'm doing wrong.

This is out of my area of expertise, but it probably has to do with how the new Mario & Luigi resprite uses a different prefix for its character files. If you've tried renaming the model's prefix to match the new one and that didn't work, I'd suggest asking in Jeck's actual thread with the models so someone can help you out a little better.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back