How about making an chat system for the MB

cozyraf

Judge
Judge
Hey! It's not like it is needed but what about making a chat system for the message board? It could make it easier to talk and you wouldn't need to scroll to skip the quoted message. I don't know if it can be easy to do that, it's still ok if it can't be possible.

You should throw this idea into the suggestions thread. Not a bad idea, but we have the srb2 discord.

Oh yeah, right. Thanks! Maybe this post could help some people who have trouble on navigate to where they can communicate with others (This sounded horrible) . Beside some that can't have discord due to less space and/or other reasons. But thats not a big problem at all. I just saw that you can unquote messages by dissabling the "Quote message in reply?" or by deleting the text above thats quoted.

Last edited:
Yeah, this wouldn't be useful considering how better the Discord is for instant messaging.

Yeah, this wouldn't be useful considering how better the Discord is for instant messaging.

Yeah, thats right. When i through about making this post i forgot that the SRB2 Discord Server already existed, maybe i was just focussing on the mobile users that whenever they take the invite to the server, they directly go to the app store. And that the contacts of that same person in different social medias can be displayed on the account page if the person wants too. Basically this post is just a waste of time. Sorry.

EDIT : I realised i was being dumb when to specify that this post could help some people who have trouble on navigating to communicate with others.

Last edited:

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back