• Do not use Works in Progress as a way of avoiding the releases system! Works in Progress can be used for sharing early betas and for getting suggestions for improvement. Releases of finished content are not allowed in this forum! If you would like to submit a finished addon, click here for instructions on how to do so.

Yoshi.wad

Status
Not open for further replies.
FoxBlitzz said:
YOSHA5v4.png
WOW FoxBlitzz. thats a good yoshi sprite

I figured out how to convert but how can I get them to play continuosly? (especially the flight one)
One other thing what is the start color # that is red?

Why not set the startcolor and prefcolor to green?

And I still don't get how you can be happy with bad pixel-resized images... most people on this board have high standards. Especially me. Oh, any by the way, an update on my 3D Yoshi:

YOSHA5v5.png
YOSHA1v4.png
YOSHA3.png

I'm still trying to get the stuff to look perfect. I'm a perfectionist. :O

After I do the side view, I'll have to start on the diagonals. Will be hard to do... wish me luck!

And 1-Up, you can't change the way the sounds play, at least not in this build of SRB2. That stuff is hard-coded into the game right now.

No, bad 1-Up! Those sprites belong to my own WAD! Now I'll only release one or two sprites for showcase before the final release! To prevent stealers! To stop sprite thieves! You know who you are, admit it!

And startcolor should be set to 112, prefcolor to 0.

It was not harsh. LOL is what I think of that statement.
Anyway if you are going to complete this I can not wait till it comes out. or at least a demo
But you have to admit this 2d yoshi looks a lot better. (except he is 2d)
EDIT: I meant better than my other 2d sorry if any confusion.
The 3d one looks a lot better.

FoxBlitzz said:
Why not set the startcolor and prefcolor to green?

And I still don't get how you can be happy with bad pixel-resized images... most people on this board have high standards. Especially me. Oh, any by the way, an update on my 3D Yoshi:

YOSHA5v5.png
YOSHA1v4.png
YOSHA3.png

I'm still trying to get the stuff to look perfect. I'm a perfectionist. :O

After I do the side view, I'll have to start on the diagonals. Will be hard to do... wish me luck!

And 1-Up, you can't change the way the sounds play, at least not in this build of SRB2. That stuff is hard-coded into the game right now.

Pure...awesomness.

Shuffle said:
The outline is great, but there's something I don't like about the shading.

Cause it's better than your Link? *shot*

Seriously. The shading is good but...It won't fit every area. You should make it from a different angle. It'll especially look akward if you don't shade it from 8 angles.

I'd say it's too much shading on the green part. The "white" part is awesome and should stay. Maybe try to cut down on some of the green or something.

Are you going to have him not able to spin or have the spinning egg as his jumping sprite also?

I figured it out. It's definitely the shading and colors. He looks like he's standing with a sunset to the left.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 4, Members: 0, Guests: 4)

Back