The Legend Of Zelda: Twilight Princess

Status
Not open for further replies.
I finished it about 2 weeks ago. I still love fighting Ganon and Ganondorf. Fighting Zelda is not much fun though because it acts just like Phantom Ganon...just with a few new attacks.

I finished it on the first week of winter break, I liked the game's music alot, especially the Serenade of Water remix and the music that plays during the swordfight with Ganondorf.

I finished it sometime near the end of January, maybe mid-january. I forgot. This is only in the main storyline, though.

My brother erased it. Whee.

Borrowed it, beat it, figured out the secret to tracking down the Heart Pieces, retured it.

Of course, due to my lacking of a Wii this was the gamecube version, which has a far smoother framerate than everyone says.

It's a pretty good game. Like Zelda games should, it makes you question your own intelligence. Midna starts out annoying like Navi, but as the game progresses, she actually becomes likeable.

The game rocks, but of course, has its flaws. The enemy music in Hyrule field can get irritating sometimes, and I hate the fact there are all kinds of small fields now, instead of a huge one.

I have only played 2 Zelda games, OoT and TP. The former rocked, the latter stinked.
TP had uneven gameplay, less story plot, and no new content, besides what it took from rival video games and popular media.
OoT was completely new content, with appropriate size dongeons, superior graphics for its era, and ground breaking phisical combat system. Hidden "skills" only get in the way. They are only required because the game designers made enemys impervios to many attacks.
Also, you only see Zelda 3 times total in TP. You see shiek constantly guides you in OoT. Ledgend of Zelda: Twillight Princess could also have easily been called Legend of Midna: Zelda in a Tower.

Welcome to the internet people, you will get spoilers on a Legend of Zelda topic. (oh did anyone mention that midna dies <_< *shot*)

I have it for the Gamecube Verison. which handles a bit easy.

The fault is you can only select 2 items in the Gamecube Verison.

I beaten it only once with every Heart piece collected.

Even though this topic is about a Zelda game, it doesn't mean you have to speak like every character in the game and color every single important ounce of information you speak of.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back