The Legend of Spyro: A New Beginning

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rival

Yes, everyone's favorite purple dragon has come to life, brought us joy, and at the same time disappointed us.

How did it brought us joy? Ya'll would have to answer this.

How did it disappointed us? I can tell you that.

1. The game has some extremely dark areas that even your fire, ice, electric, and earth breathe can't light up. Instead you have Sparx giving you a small amount of light.

2. He uses the same combat moves over and over again.

3. A very short Spyro game with no so many levels. But the levels are long but it takes you like a few hours to beat the game.

4. No mini-games. Spyro was great for its mini-games and missions, but in this game, all it focuses on is recuing the elemental guardians and defeating Cynder.

5. The boss battles are great but not the fight with Cynder. She is tough but all it takes is a Maxed level earth breath and her HP drops quickly.

Well that is my answer.

Spyro the Dragon is my favorite on of all time. That's the first ever Spyro game for those who don't know.

1. Not that many areas to be complaining about I guess.

2. I agree with you there.

3. It's a pretty decent long game if you ask me.

4. That sucks about it also.

5. She was SSOOOO easy dude.

The game had long stages but if you play it for a few hours quickly, it'll be short. And I was really mad when i found out that a MAXED leveled earth breathe can take a major chunk out of her health.

But the only thing i hated was that you get the Darkness Element (also known as Ancient Element) once.

The only thing i like about it was these...

1. Elemental Fury Attacks. This attack helps you in a tight spot depending what enemy you face. And plus good for a combo with other attacks.

2. Sparx was very funny on the game. He always has something to say. :D

3. Flying levels was great but they only had just two of them, but they was long so i liked that.

Everything's a numbered list these days, ya know?

Anyway, I never played past Spyro 2, despite owning 3. Good fun, those first two, though.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back