2.2.8 Patch error

GannonXP

insert random text here
i having a ploblem with the new patcher they have released(that is the 2.2.8 patch),it is like a ploblem i had with the 2.2.7,but the game did not start because of a error that said that the game could not start because SDL2.dll was not on my computer(even thought the installation did go fine,the only ploblem was about read me.txt,but that file was not needed to start the game,i have reinstalled many times,but the ploblem did not got solved,and the solution is not the same from the 2.2.7 patch ploblem i had

Try to install the full version and move your saving files to the 2.2.8 folder which are "gamedata.dat" and "srb2savXX" files (XX means the number of the save file, it depends on how many saving files you have, What is known is that the amount is the same as your save slots In-game) and don't forget about the folders you have and the other save files that you've made on add-ons (If you made them of course)

Last edited:
Can someone please share a copy of there save data 100 for there srb2 2.2.8

im working on super shadow and making a lua that makes shadow stop time and chaos sphere and i dont wanna playthrough and get the chaos emeralds bc its hard for me please and thank you.

im working on super shadow and making a lua that makes shadow stop time and chaos sphere and i dont wanna playthrough and get the chaos emeralds bc its hard for me please and thank you.
This is not the right place to do that question, make another thread

Here's the link

Oh and also, Axolex53 is right, you need to make another thread since the question you did is out of the topic that is spoken here.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back