Sport.wad Football, Jump, Race... now with CTF!

Status
Not open for further replies.
srb200062ws.png

srb200078iw.png

New pictures:
srb200094pw.png

srb200111qt.png

srb200134yj.png

Download: Click here
Circiut included now.
Update! Now with CTF

1. The ultimate weapon is in this map, and obvious to access, that shouldn't be.
2. The stripes in the center have the sides messed up.
3. It's tiny!
4. I know that wasn't everything, I'll get back to you on this.

To make a circuit, you must make some sectors within which to place checkpoints. Each checkpoint's flag must be incremental, starting at 0, so the first checkpoint you have to pass would have a flag of 0, the next one would be 1, etc. Then, for each sector that has a checkpoint in it, set the Sector Special to Checkpoint Activator (993). For the finish line, make a sector with Sector Special 994 (Obsolete Red Hockey Goal + Circuit Finish Line). And you're done!

If you need an example, look in mrtf_mult1094-v10.wad - starting on level 70.

Silver Sonic said:
How to get it work, GCFreak?

FoxBlitzz said:
To make a circuit, you must make some sectors within which to place checkpoints. Each checkpoint's flag must be incremental, starting at 0, so the first checkpoint you have to pass would have a flag of 0, the next one would be 1, etc. Then, for each sector that has a checkpoint in it, set the Sector Special to Checkpoint Activator (993). For the finish line, make a sector with Sector Special 994 (Obsolete Red Hockey Goal + Circuit Finish Line). And you're done!

That pretty much gives you your information.

What is the number for type of level mtr?
EDIT: I get the circiut working but it doesn´t support race. I want to make a Match, Tag, Race level (mtr). Who knows the type of level number?

Silver Sonic said:
What is the number for type of level mtr?
EDIT: I get the circiut working but it doesn´t support race. I want to make a Match, Tag, Race level (mtr). Who knows the type of level number?

Draykon said:
1. The ultimate weapon is in this map, and obvious to access, that shouldn't be.
What is the ultimate weapon?
Do you mean Automatic+Homing+Infinit+Rail+Explosion ring?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back