Resource icon
This content may be freely modified and/or maintained by anyone.

ketchupik

My first match map on aerial garden theme, where every platform is moving up and down.
This map have some opengl graphics bug, and can lag in software.
Special thanks for yfyfyfyfyfy who betatesting this map.
Thanks for playing.

Supporters / Co-Authors:

Attachments

• M_Aerial_Ruins_v1.0.zip
    95.7 KB · Views: 353
  • srb21242.png
    srb21242.png
    622.2 KB · Views: 275
  • srb21243.png
    srb21243.png
    250 KB · Views: 253
  • srb21244.png
    srb21244.png
    426.7 KB · Views: 258
Last edited by a moderator:
ok i already tested this and played this but i will leave a comment anyway

primarily - this level is symmetrical
according to the rules of Level Design 101, it is highly discouraged to make such levels, because they are difficult to balance

second - the level is too small and too open for the match. there are no closed spaces at this level, so everyone can be seen from any point of the level. Rail Ring is especially powerful
either there should be closed areas on the level (Celestial Sanctuary), or the level should consist of areas (Orbital Hangar) or the level should be orientational-vertical (Sapphire Falls, Desolate Twilight (although I don't like the last map))

third - performance. in the software mode, everything is very laggy due to the fact that everything is FOFs. perhaps this problem is only with me, because my computer is not very powerful
there are no lags in OpenGL mode, but there are strange effects on the waterfall

i believe that everything that I have listed is not really your fault.
i really liked the idea and its implementation is good enough, but there are problems that I have listed. i will wait for more levels from you!

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back