Official Level Design Contest Voting: January/February 2009

Status
Not open for further replies.
Mr. E Special Stage 1
Author: Glaber
Comments: I made this stage back when FF's Stage limit went into effect. Mr. E was ment to be an entirely different person using a different email and one of my College's Kieosks. Because I found out I could get in trouble for doing this I canceled the plan all together, but kept the stage. By now I accept the limit, but would like to warn others that you will get baned if you try this.

:SonicMaster: said:
Also, some of the collision is a little glitchy. For that place, you need to make sure it DOESN'T have a death pit, thank you. (It's at the part with the standard stair climb to get to the end of a level, which oddly enough, is not the end of the level.)
The collision problems there are because he's gone beyond the blockmap limit. That's also why there aren't any objects beyond that point, because Sonic wouldn't be able to touch them at that point.

Match Levels:

Boringe 6/10: This level was okay, the point gimmik was pretty useless, and it idnuces camping, the combination fit the level, but there wasn't anything that really kept me interested in this.

Toxic Plant 6/10: Dispite the homing combination, it didn't really harm the level all too much, the scenery didn't get in the way, and the design was nice, but it was pretty small, and even with only 4 people in my server, it felt like the level was filled up.

Rook's Valley 7/10: This level was quite enjoyable, the auto-rail combination helped me enjoy this map becaue of how small it was, so there was always action going on, and never a dull moment. The teleport over the death pit was neat, it helped balance out the overpowered ring combination. Overall, a nice map.

Destiny Islands 5/10:This level was kind of boring, it seemed like the rings were just scattered around, and it felt bland in some areas. There were two random monitors right next to each other, which always turned out to be the same, and caused me to get a double armageddon shield. Not much else to say about this map, pretty average.

Castle De Space 8/10 This level was very large, and had a lot of scenery, I don't remember seeing any weapon rings, a good combo would be rail-bomb. There were only five players in my server, however, and it was pretty hard to find each other. It was a great level to explore, and I think it would make a great singleplayer level of some sort.

Circut Levels:
Heavenly Fountain 10/10: I loved this map, it didn't feel slow at all, had a nice amount of platforming, and best of all, Tails and Sonic have an equal chance of winning on this map, if any of these maps become offical maps, then I would suggest this map.

Aquadect Circut 6/10: Can't say this one was bad, but it was pretty much a thok fest. There was defenitely platforming to keep things fresh, and it looked great, but it just isn't balanced enough for me.

CTF Levels:

Space Base 6/10: Pretty straight forward map, it felt pretty plain, but the idea of jumping out of the ceiling was cool, not much to say about it other than that.

Overheated Zone 5/10:The map was confusing when we first started, it was hard to tell where the other team's flag was, or where yours was for that matter. Its main path was the fastest way there, but I think you should have made alternate paths that were faster then the middle one.

Overall, I can say that the Multiplayer maps were pretty good, but I don't like any of the Singleplayer maps at all.

New Super Mario Zone by fawfulfan - 2/10
The good: Visual Aesthetics
The bad: SRB2 isn't built to tackle Mario stages. It felt like the textures imported should have been imported as 48x48 rather than 32x32. I know it would have been a pain to design, but it would've provided better gameplay.
The ugly: Mario "?" blocks can't be activated when the player touches them on the outside of the bottom because the player isn't fully immersed in the sector. There's this sweet spot in the middle where the player is fully inside the sector. When the "?" block are 64x64, this sweet spot is quite feasible. However, the player is only 32 units in diameter, so your 32x32 "?" blocks are literally impossible to activate. I tried 5 times to hit the first "?" block, but it didn't work, so I figured it just was a normal FOF. After I actually got it to work, I went through the level like normal until I died. I was unable to activate the "?" once more, so I just gave up and moved on.

North Pole Factory Zone by SonicMaster - 5/10
The good: It doesn't suck, I guess.
The bad: It's average at best
The ugly: Whatever I say here won't really help you to become a better mapper because you've already become better than this.

Sapphire Coast Zone, Act 2 by Blade the Hedgehog - 6/10
The good: Those new enemies you put in are basically portable blue springs.
The bad: The level is somewhat generic. It doesn't really do anything different I haven't seen before, and I've seen act 1 of this zone before.
The ugly: Mmmm, GFZ music. Seeing as how "Coast" is in the title, I took the liberty of changing the music to Jade Coast via the console. Hope you don't mind.

Mr E Special Stage 1 by Glaber - 1/10
The good: No custom music.
The bad: This took you, what, a half-hour to make? I don't know about you, but I like to take my time and enjoy building my levels.
The ugly: The filename.

Gah, I wish I could comfortably play these maps, but my computer has been having issues with SRB2 lately. I really wish I could've entered the two maps that I had planned for this contest too, but what with my mouse broken, and SRB2 running slowly, and my arm still in a cast........meh.

Chrome said:
Heavenly Fountain 10/10: I loved this map, it didn't feel slow at all, had a nice amount of platforming, and best of all, Tails and Sonic have an equal chance of winning on this map, if any of these maps become offical maps, then I would suggest this map.

This completely took me by surprise. I never thought anyone would rate that level a perfect 10. Circuit levels are the absolute hardest to get a high score on, too.

(I think this is a good moment to have a lesson of humility)

SonicMaster, my congratulations. o/

Sapphire Coast Zone Act 2 by Blade the Hedgehog
This level is really not challenging at all. I'd have to say a bit bland.
The custom enemies were a pretty nice touch, but the kittery springs made it look weird, although Blade can't be blamed, but SRB2 sure can.
The main texture used throghout this level is very repetitive, and not particularly pretty, but it gives a very nice feel when it is mixed with blue and green, particularly in the many waterfalled area near the beggining.
Again, there is no challenge at all in this level, which detracts a lot from the score, generic, a bit boring, and yaaaay waterslides. Why has everyone got to put them in their levels? I've no clue.
Rings placement was just about right. Not too many, but always there if you needed them. Although it puzzles me why you'd put a fire shield in a level that is riddled with water, and forces you to go in some near the end?

5/10 - Extra points given because of the custom enemies.

North Pole Factory Zone by SonicMaster
I'm at a lack of words here.
This is a seriously good map, far from perfect, but it's still a very good map to play.
Where do I start. Although there are about two paths in the level, I like how you can see them from each other. The rising spikes were a pretty nice idea, and adds a little challenge. The conveyors and crushers spiced things up a bit but weren't really remarkable, there a more challenges in SRB2's THZ. I liked the amount of different ideas in the level, the falling gifts part was a nice idea, and I think it should've been expanded. BTW, red + green makes your eyes tear. Seriously, another texture would've been infinately better. The idea for the level itself is a nice one, a gift factory. It worked well, the pipe jumping sections were good but they weren't very challenging. The part in which you press buttons to make the platforms start going up and down was amazing, and the water fountain shooting you up afterwards was a nice touch. There are nice secrets that I didn't notice after my second playthrough, and there are emblems. The fact that I bothered to check for Tails' emblems will tell you something about how much I actually liked this level. I would've liked a bit more challenge, though.
There's only about two different routes, which have little variation at all, which makes replay value go boom.
By the way, the choice of music was excellent, I just turned off the SFX (which made the secret useless) to listen to it, and it baffles me that people aren't using the Xmas music. I really like the feel and tranquility, which aided to make this a pretty nice level.

7/10 - Nice theme, good level, varied gimmicks. Overall a good map that deserves to be played, needs more challenges and alternate paths.

Mr E Special Stage 1 by Glaber
A special stage?
Now, all you need to do is make a symmetrical level, put some rings so that you're covering the ring requisite and leaving about 30 extra rings and call it a day. There is almost no margin for error here, so You're pretty much not bound to make it the first time. Not an amazing design, no challenge by part of the terrain, just some pretty tight ring requisite.

2/10 - :(

New Super Mario Zone by fawfulfan
Jesus, have mercy. Only masochists should play this, and this is coming from somebody who loved IWBTG and finished it three times.
This level is difficult for all the wrong reasons though. 2D mode just doesn't work, the platforms are incredibly small, and a single thok will get you killed before you can say New Super Mario Brothers... wait, that is actually a long phrase.
The visuals are nice, I loved the bonus hidden at a death pit, but it had rings to hint at it.
The problem is that this just doesn't work in the SRB2 engine. It looks awesome, the music is nice, even though it's not of your composition, and the SOCed enemies are regular SRB2 enemies but in their mario version. Koopas shitting bombs? Fantastic
It's a shame looks don't make a level. I can see the tremendous effort behind this, but simply no, this level is terrible. I had to cheat to get somewhere, and even then I didn't feel like finishing this. It's 3 AM, I need to invest time in more important things, like sleeping.

2/10 - The custom enemies, textures and all made the thing. The credits at the beggining always make me smile, though.

tl;dr Get some more SP entries please.

Match

Ratings removed, rate these levels when you actually play them with other people.
Overall comment: Cool pack! I can't wait to play this with others !

Yay! SRB2 isn't running supers slowly anymore!
I'll rate the SP maps:

New Super Mario Zone by FawfulFan: 4/10

Nothing really here that hasn't been said before. The aesthetics were pretty good, I liked the enemies, but the sky looked pretty bad. The gameplay was just the average bad 2D map. There were a lot of unexpected things just off of the screen that could hurt you, blind jumps, etc. I think you could've done better.

Mr.E Special Stage 1 by Glaber: 2/10

Are you afraid of making something new? Most everything that I see from you is either: A special stage (which nobody really likes those), something horribly ported from another game, or some compilation of some old crappy maps. I just never see anything new or exciting from you. The level was very bland, and not really fun to play at all. Sorry.

North Pole Factory Zone by SonicMaster: 6/10

The level didn't really get interesting or fun until I got inside the factory. The gimmicks however, were not that great at all. They didn't feel original or unique like they usually do when they come from you. There was nothing really wrong with the stage, it just didn't have that usual good feeling your maps tend to have.

Sapphire Falls Act 2 by Blade: 7/10

I really liked this map! Though it was rather bland at times, the simple design is what made the map feel good. The custom enemies were really nice, and were placed very good throughout the map. The scenery also looked very nice, and tunes 13 fit the atmosphere really good. I liked the multiple paths, but I felt the map couldv'e been longer. Also, the springs on the enemy's backs seemed to only appear if they were aware of you.

>_> We are having a famine of multiplayer votes.

This would probably be due to a lack of good contest servers (or any contest servers in general).

I'm afraid I haven't the time to post the same in-depth commentaries I have in the past, but I want to at least get the ratings and the most important of the comments out.

If I manage to join any more contest servers, the scores may be subject to change.

====MULTIPLAYER=====
All played as Tails in a netgame of 3-5

----------------
Match Levels:
----------------

Boringe 3/10

The level itself was solid, but what would have been an average and generic setup ended up being ignored with everyone running to a point pad and bunny-hopping until someone drove them off. Penalizing the player by removing points in your previous map was an interesting gimmick, this one did not fit so well into the gameplay.

---------------
Toxic Plant 7/10:

This was a very enjoyable level, though the homing ring was probably not the best choice for a weapon because it was either useless in the open areas, or cheap in the interior areas. There were some areas where things would end up getting crammed into a small area, but overall the layout was very interesting offering several levels of play in a relatively small area.

-----------------
Rook's Valley 4/10:

This was the only match map the use the asset pack, and although it looked a bit better as a result, it really didn't have anything new in terms of visuals. The auto-rail combination became infuriatingly abusive, being easily obtained and with the map being open enough for a slow player to be quickly dispatched with little to no effort. Furthermore, the teleport in the pit was too easy to use. The actual layout offered very little to affect the gameplay as much as the auto-rail and the teleport.

--------------------
Destiny Islands 3/10:

The level is huge and intricately decorated, but unfortunately it is far too big to offer any real gameplay. Most of the match was spent trying to find the other players, or admiring the scenery. For that reason, I could easily imagine this being played quite effectively in Jazz's tag mod after a few things were polished.

-------------------
Castle De Space 4/10

The visuals were stunning, too stunning actually. The match lasted all of two minutes before everybody decided to go sightseeing instead of hunting for the other players. The cloud region in the upper area was unexpected, and I did not even see the dungeon until someone pointed it out to me. Frankly, I believe you entered this in the wrong gametype, this should have been a NiGHTS (SP) map. All you need is a track that will take the player through all of that scenery and item placement that feels natural and not simple zig-zagging. Using some of those areas to hide secrets and promote exploration when the player is not NiGHTS, and you could have a very competent SP entry.
I regret that I have to judge this as an MP entry, but as one, it was way too big and was far more focused on the visuals than the gameplay.

----------------
Circut Levels:
-----------------

Heavenly Fountain 5/10:

I expected to have an advantage here, playing as Tails, but I was generally better off platforming. The layout was confusing and some of the areas were a bit small to shoot for in a full-speed circuit (even in flight). The hallways were very tight and the waterslide simply did not give you enough control to avoid the teleporters. Unfortunately, this level also showed the worst of what the asset pack had to offer, but that had nothing to do with the gameplay.

--------------------
Aqueduct Circut 6/10:

This level was quite enjoyable and quite decent looking for a circuit map. Unfortunately, the level was streamlined to the point where it didn't really feel like there was any more emphasis on platforming than there was on simply running. The flowing water hazard was clever, but ended up just encouraging the players to thok (or spinfly) more than affecting the gameplay. Nevertheless, it was an enjoyable experience.

---------------------
CTF Levels:
---------------------

Space Base 4/10:

This map was large to a fault. This was not due to there being many complex areas, but to each area being so open. In the end, it came down to running as fast as possible across an open area without getting shot. The only real depth to the level was in the asteroids, which may have well just been large platforms over the death pit.

--------------------
Overheated Zone 5/10:

The level seems fairly basic, even with the base stuffed away in the cave, but the lava caves and the side path guaranteed that there would be no conflict, or finding the flag for that matter, unless it was in the main path. Except as a hiding spot, most of the other areas ended up useless because there always seemed to be a faster way of getting through, and none of them really end up being the back door a sneaky player may have been looking for. The level needs to be streamlined and much more organized, with the paths made to either serve an active purpose, or otherwise be removed.

====SINGLEPLAYER=====
Each stage has been played 3-5 times as Sonic

-----------------
New Super Mario Zone: 2/10

I commend you for using new graphics almost exclusively, which is something almost no other map I've seen has tried to do, but because they were poorly ripped mario textures, they didn't help the stage much. The structure was very decorative and aesthetically pleasing, unfortunately the limitations of 2d mode were only made more frustrating to the point of being unplayable by this level.
Popping the '?' blocks was awkward, being that I was forced to hit them on the edge or otherwise bounce off harmlessly. The fact that they were so small made these even more difficult to hit. The shatter blocks were even worse, and I spent far too much time actually trying to hit the block rather than using the item inside it.
All of the enemies were simply pixellated recolors, so the paratroopas ended up dropping bombs and piranha plants were shooting bullets, which didn't make sense. The excess amount of these in some areas made it difficult to progress, but these never were a problem compared to the platforming which demanded that you either reach a ridiculously small area or make a leap of faith.

-------------------------
Mr. E Special Stage 3/10

These special stages are difficult to enjoy simply because collecting rings is always much more of a chore in SRB2's physics than in the old Sonic games (or even some of the newer ones). The fact that most of the stage revolved around running in the square led me at first to believe that it was simply a modification of the first special stage in Vanilla SRB2. However, the obscene ring requirements made it far more frustrating and the layout was not at all rewarding, so I never did manage to complete the map.

--------------------
North Pole Factory 6/10

This level reminded me just what I hated about the Christmas themes in SRB2. The laid-back music was hard to play to so I ended up changing the tunes to Sunken Factory which felt more natural, and the textures were incredibly lacking in variety. None of these had an effect on the score, but they may have hurt the experience if only because I'm so biased against the look of the level.
The level had several interesting gimmicks and they were all solidly put together. There really isn't much to say. The falling gifts felt like there simply wasn't enough there, and there were many moments where I was wishing there was just a little bit more elements of a North Pole Factory rather than just a normal factory with a cold exterior. The map itself it quite average. Well-made, but not outstanding nor terrible in any aspect.

------------------------
Sapphire Coast Act2 6/10

As much as I hate the SA style cliff textures, this level does a far better job of showing them off than anywhere else I've seen. The spring badniks were a great deal of fun and offered an interesting kind of hazard, without really being a threat.
As with the last level, there really is not much to say. It is a basic level with nothing noteworthy in terms of platforming. Everything is solid though, and it is simply an average level.

And since you forgot the level header, I, like everyone else, just picked out my favorite tunes. Although it feels really odd playing through the level to the tune of Tempest Valley. =P

========================
========================

Sorry for not going as in-depth, but there should be some helpful details for your future level design. I seriously want to see Castle De Space as a NiGHTS stage and Destiny Islands optimized as a tag map. They may not have been great MP entries, but they show a lot of promise for some other kind of gameplay if you are willing to implement it.

Single player votes now, multiplayer votes later. Hopefully, I can get more then 2-3 people to join when I host my contest server. This is why Cue should host a dedicated contest server, so people can actually vote on them <<.

Single Player:
New Super Mario Zone by fawfulfan - 1/10
Alright, I got a couple things that should be noted for this one. The custom enemies don't have the correct hit boxes, which makes it annoying to hit some of them. I suspect that you just replaced the sprites instead of putting a soc so that they have the proper hit boxes. I guess I don't blame you, since SOCing can be time consuming, but it would have helped a bit. A lot of the other stuff was already addressed, like the small blocks being really annoying to hit, and blind jumps. What I suggest to fix the blind jumps, is to use rings, or coins in a vertical row, so that the player would be guided to where to jump.The fact that the foreground blocked the view, was annoying as well. It was just a really frustrating level as a result of multiple things that could have been prevented. I couldn't even bring myself to finish it, because it was filled with cheap deaths. One point for a neat idea, too bad it was overshadowed by the flaws.

North Pole Factory Zone by SonicMaster - 7/10
I liked this map, it was certainly a breath of fresh air compared to the last one. I thought the presents used as crushers was pretty interesting. I didn't like the sound secret. It kinda seems like you ran out of ideas at the end. Other then that, a pretty good level.

Sapphire Coast Zone, Act 2 by Blade the Hedgehog - 6/10
My main complaint here is pretty much the same as everyone else. The level should be expanded. The custom enemy works well, though I am not sure about the design. It is a well made level, but feels average.

Mr E Special Stage 1 by Glaber - 3/10
Not much to say about this one, it is just a normal boring special stage. I rather see something more substantial for the contest.

CTF:
MAPA6 - Space Base Zone by Jellybones69 - 4/10
The main problem with this map is that it felt plain, and lacking. It played okay though. I think it could have had more then just static rocks in the middle.

MAPA7 - Overheated Zone by SonicMaster - 5/10
I think there were too many fire shields in the level. It was hard to the fire trails as a weapon since pretty much everyone else had that same shield. The side path wasn't really used too much, maybe you could have made the main area slightly wider and get rid of the side path.

Circuit:
MAPA8 - Heavenly Fountain Zone by SonicMaster - 3/10
A couple things that annoyed me about this one. The first thing is that the stage uses the worst of the asset pack textures, and looks very ugly. Second is that water fall should shoot sonic up quicker then it does now, so sonic still has a chance against the tails using the shortcuts. I was also annoyed at the spring near the end of the lap. It seems like you HAVE to press forward in a precise manner to land on it, which caused many falls.

MAPA9 - Aqueduct Circuit Zone by Ezer.Arch - 6/10
This is more like a typical circuit stage. I liked the scenery of this level. Not much to say about this one, but is a good circuit stage.

Just finished trying out the Single Player levels. Haven't tested the multiplayer maps in an actual net game yet, though, and I'll bet 20 retarded JTE bots probably doesn't count either.

-New Super Mario Zone, by Falfulfan
3/10
I don't know what to say, what hasn't already been said about the level design, (platforms too small, half working item blocks, unnecessary switch hunt, annoying foreground scenery, etc.) so my already lower score doesn't need explaining. I'll just focus on everything else.

Those sprite ripped enemies, for one, looked horribly out of place in SRB2, and they appear to be stretched. It would have been better if they were reduced to exactly Sonic's height, and drawn over to fit into SRB2's art style. (Shading, lighting, etc.) Your ripped textures, however, worked out pretty okay. That alongside choice of soundtrack deserves some points.
Forceskin was completely unnecessary, because the stage is clearly, if not more easily passable with other characters BESIDES Sonic. You should never do this unless the stage itself was designed from the ground up for only that character. Although in your case, it was not. So not only did it make little sense, I had no fun exploring every single death pit as Sonic, who's clearly too fast for claustrophobia-inducing stages. I had to use forceskin in the console for BlazeRE, otherwise I would have given up trying to finish this stage.

-North Pole Factory Zone, by SonicMaster
8/10
I enjoyed playing this stage, three times in a row! The multiple paths added plenty of replay value, the icicles that shot out of the ground were creative, and I liked the theme. Although I think there should have been more emphasis on the Christmas theme outside of the factories, (Like texturing some Christmas lights/ornaments onto the trees, some gingerbread men for scenery objects, etc.) as it felt more like a snowy factory most of the time. The music choice probably could have been better too, because it didn't seem to fit the industrial parts either.
The only real problems I have with the stage are how the industrial/Christmas themes mix, music choice, and that death pit you put in near the end. Besides that, I think the level itself is great, I love it.

-Sapphire Coast Zone, by Blade
7/10
This is nice continuation of the last act you entered some contests ago, and I had fun messing around with the custom enemy. It reminds me of the turtle enemy from Sonic Triple Trouble. You did a great job bringing that into SRB2, I'm surprised it could be done with socs.
Although it was a tad short, could have used a little more scenery. It's also kinda easy to get lost in some places. (Unless that was intentional.)
Either way, I can see this level being a well-balanced way to ease most players into the stages that come after it.

-Special Stage 1, by glaber
2/10
As others have already said, special stages in SRB2 are a chore. This doesn't really help with that at all, so we already know it's not going to be any fun from the start.
I might just be repeating what everyone has already said, but you really should at least try doing something else, because "!!!!Collect the rings to win!!!!W00T!!!!" doesn't work that well for Sonic.

>_> We are having a famine of multiplayer votes.

This could be solved by hosting multiplayer contest servers at Friday and Saturday...

(Feed us multiplayer contest servers, NAO!)

Here's the multiplayer maps:

Match Levels:

Boringe 5/10:
Meh, the design wasn't really bad at all, the gimmicks weren't executed well though, and the level itself felt kinda rushed. I just feel that there wasn't much effort put into the map, and the whole thing was somewhat sloppily made. I can't really blame you for the implementation of the gimmick though, it wasn't a very good idea to begin with. I still had some fun however...

Toxic Plant 6/10:
I liked the scenery, but the homing ring didn't really complement the design of the level. It felt overpowered, especially when used by someone playing as tails (I'm looking at you Chrome). The design wasn't bad, but the level didn't really feel unique, and came off as the standard factory cliche.

Rook's Valley 5/10:
The map felt too small, and the auto-rail combo made matters even worse. Anyone who could get all the weapon rings dominated the map. This was especially true considering the fact that the weapon rings were so easy to get to, and there weren't really any challenges that the player had to go through to get an automatic-rail-infinity combo. I did like how the stage looked however, and it always kept you moving.

Destiny Islands 4/10:
Lag was horrible, and there wasn't any music. This made the level almost unplayable. Sure it looked nice, but after you went from one side of the island to the other the level was pretty much done. It was too easy to get shot, and too easy to target people. Though I did take a point off for the unbearable lag in software mode. Sorry for being biased like that.

Castle De Space 8/10
Dear God this stage looked awesome. The secret passages, the outside areas, the gimmicks, everything left me awestruck. If I were to rate this for the design and the scenery, I would give it a 10/10. However, the contest requires that I rate it for the gameplay too, and there simply wasn't much of that. It took forever to find anyone, and most people would simply pass each other without a second glance because fighting would get in the way of sightseeing. The cloud was a really good idea though.

Circut Levels:

Heavenly Fountain 3/10:
To top off the bad texture choice, the level design and the gimmicks were sub-decent. The level really frustrated people playing as sonic, and overpowered those as tails. The river/teleportation gimmick wasn't a bad idea, but it didn't give nearly enough room for a good dodge.
I really expected more from you, it seems you made this map just for the sake of having a map in the race division.

Aqueduct Circuit 9/10:
I really liked this map, the scenery was great, the flow was decent, and the theme was refreshing. It was definitely a sight for sore eyes after playing the almost colorless map before it. The spectator squares were a great idea, and really entertaining if you joined the map late, and didn't want to try to finish. The only really thing wrong with it is that the map completely favored Sonic, and was a complete thokfest. But that's ok, I like thokfests.

CTF Levels:

Space Base 2/10:
Very straightforward, very bland, and not really aesthetically good. It was just boring. I didn't get entertained playing this map at all. Sorry.

Overheated Zone 5/10:
Looked very good, but it wasn't all that fun. It actually felt really short. The secondary path wasn't really used all that much, and was actually more dangerous than the main path (IMO). Alternate paths should have advantages over the main path, and this one didn't really feel like it did. I did have some fun playing it though, and the design wasn't all that bad.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 2, Members: 0, Guests: 2)

Back