Your "epic fail" moments in SRB2

I was

Playing whit a friend when he thinked that the mouse was he way of looking(Sorry My Bad english, i'm brazilian)(I was playing whit a joystick)and whe was on the SA2B wad and the i falled on the enemie and died :(

One day, I was playing CTF against LXShadow (the real one) and some other guys in Cloud Palace. Once LXShadow and I were REALLY having a good fight against each other, and both of us had the flag and he was chasing me towards a base. I thought of a quick strategy by tricking and surprising him by hitting him with an explosion by hiding in the open window like part after jumping off the spring. But it turns out both of us did the same and we popped out on top at the same time and he hit me first with an explosion and returned his team's flag, and a second later, he screamed "KAMIKAZE!" and everyone in the game "Lol'd".

when i was takin a bite outta my sanwich and got railed off nimbus ruins.
(that was a good sandwich too)

oh i know mine! in sf94's server i was running around as sonic and an amy walked into me and i like exploded!!! D: poor me...sonic must be really afraid of amy to do that!!

When we reached ERZ2, I started typing "Hope we don't get sigsegv'd". I hit the spacebar between "get" and "sigsegv'd" JUST BEFORE the error popped up.

I was using Tails.

Also, this isn't Vanilla SRB2 but:
ERZ1 as Rosy(Which should fucking be in Vanilla SRB2!). I took the left path, and hammer jump'd to the left of Sonic's path(running through a path of crushers). I hammer jump'd again, overshot, went into lava, tried to hammer jump again, and died because hammer jump gets rid of your invincibility. >_>

Oh, and:
I got all 7 emeralds in Meadow Match once. I had a Force Shield. I never got hit. I couldn't use them ;____;

Oooh! Ooh! I wanna tell you mine!
...wait, that's the point of this...eh, never mind...anyway...
You know those barrels in THZ? Well, I jumped on one, fell into slime and got crushed by the barrel! Woo, what a failure...
Also, when I was minimised and returned to the game, it was in ACZ, I jumped and...died because of the Eggman monitor...wohoo!

The random item boxes in Match/CTF don't have question marks, so you can see what you'll get before you get it. Neither do they spawn Eggman items. You're confusing them with Race item boxes.

Don't they have the ? Marks if you set the Item Box settings in Match/CTF to Random instead of Normal? I think I should of mentioned that in my earlier post, really. >_>

*Very late reply, I know.*

Had to be in Race Ally Zone. I was on Lap 5/5 on the Sonic Grand Prix with 5 other racers and I was in 1st place and just when I got to the panels that pull you up I was going to press jump but I pressed spindash by mistake because my spindash button is . and my jump button is / and after spindashing I hit the wall and got stuck. 2nd. 3rd. 4th. 5th. 6th. Time Over.

I guess mine would be my first time in NAGZ (With Sonic) , I think I spent about 30 minutes just tring to get to the end, And I got to the moving floors above the bottomless pit on my last life, I didn't exactly know that the whirlwind sheild would help me if I slipped so on the last moving floor I crashed into one of the walls and game over'd. I didn't go back on that stage for quite a while after that event.

I don't know if this is exactly epic failure, but I'm apt at recovering at least two rings whenever I fall into lava or slime. I'm less apt at making it to safe ground in the ERZ1 inverted lava pit. I think I stayed alive in there for at least five minutes while playing as Sonic once.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back