100% Saves

If gamebanana doesn't work, i can make a download link of my gamedata.dat and give it to you, its 100% complete.

I know this is an old thread but you should also check speedruns.com for a 100% save file because thats where I got my 100% save file

you add or replace the files
1620587347047.png

Last edited:
Somehow, for me it ain't working. I too recently lost my SRB2 100% saves. Thing is, I got new ones, but why isn't my 2.2.8 mods going into 2.2.9, along with that my gamedata? Can anyone give a tutorial to fix this issue? I seriously want to try out my mods in this update...

maybe some of the old files dont work right for 2.2.9 thats my guess
I just found out that tons of Android users are having the same problem, and here's a list:

-OpenGL was finally made compatible with more devices, but you only get a black screen now.
-All your progress is gone, and no files will load.
-No Mod Support
-Massive Lag launching the game

for the first one sonic team jr tweeted about that one

and for the 3rd one you go to android then data then when you see the srb2 file put it in the addons folder

for the first one sonic team jr tweeted about that one

and for the 3rd one you go to android then data then when you see the srb2 file put it in the addons folder
There is no addon folder anymore. When going into the files in ZArchiver, there is no "Addons" folder. Only the Patch, Player.dta, and Launcher.
Post automatically merged:

There is no addon folder anymore. When going into the files in ZArchiver, there is no "Addons" folder. Only the Patch, Player.dta, and Launcher.
I hope STJR will fix the android issues. I really want my progress and mods back... And to even finally try out Saturn Dreams and Jeck Jim models.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back