Oh no! What happened?

Trying to work on my characters, but I got banned from discord. What have I done wrong? By the way, I started working on the Lucky Star characters.

Characters in order:

1: Ayano Minegishi
2: Kagami Hiiragi
3: Misao Kusakabe
4: Hiyori Tamura
5: Patricia Martin
6: Yutaka Kobayakawa
7: Miyuki Takara

Add me as a friend on discord and you'll see what I can do.
Gavin Krolczyk#0581

Your ban message was: "The random outbursts and impulsive, impatient hassling are not okay. Take a break."

I'm happy to clarify anything you don't understand, but I'm not sure what part of that you didn't actually get. Is there something you're confused about?

In addition, since being banned, you have sent us appeals eight or more times.

You should pay more attention when you're given things to read, because our ban appeal form says something to the effect of:

unknown.png

When you're banned for impulsive, impatient hassling, to then go and submit eight appeals shows us that you haven't even made an effort to work on your behavior, and still have a lack of patience. What gives? We're not paid to put up with behavior like that.

Take a note on that, k? Follow the rules and respect people and you'll get along fine, but if you continue acting like you did on discord, we'll have to do something about it here, too. No offense meant at all! You've just gotta play by the rules so the forums are nice to use for everyone.

Yep! We're a community for artists to show off what they're working on, not a place for people to ask artists to make things for them.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back