Scizor300's Big Fat Horrid Compilation (mtf_BigFatHorridComp.wad)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Scizor300

a man denied his homeland
Ah yes, I remember being all over SRB2, with all it's awesome maps and interesting designs. But I too have grown bored of it. So this is why I'm releasing a pack of all the crap I've made.

INTRODUCING...

SCIZOR300'S BIG FAT HORRID COMPILATION

Anyways, this is basically, as mentioned above, all the crap I've made over the years, which is basically Match/CTF maps and characters. There are 7 maps in all, with 3 CTF maps and 4 Match maps. The listing is as follows...

CTF
Storm Temple Zone
Climate Chaos Zone
Twilight Groove Zone

MATCH
Neo Green Lake Zone
Quick Cliffs Zone
Volcanic Desolation Zone
Green Lake Zone

I have also included Banana and Greeman in the wad, so, uh, "enjoy" that too.

Now, I may come back to these maps and actually give them the makeover they deserve, but that is highly doubted. I ask for no critisism, because I sure as hell know that these maps are pretty much garbage, with the exception of Quick Cliffs and maybe Twilight Groove.

Anyways yeah, rant comment blah blah blah

Attachments

• mtf_BigFatHorridComp.zip
    621.5 KB · Views: 542
Pretty awful these maps may be, but they're playable. Also, what made you think that Twilight Groove is not garbage?

Scizor300 wasn't working on it at all, what do you mean? He once said that he couldn't remember why he was a dev member for it, and that's it.

I suppose the fact that it was my highest rated map in the OLDC until Quick Cliffs Zone. But yes, I see your point.
I think that was only because people had no idea of what makes a good map when that contest was held. Both the creators and the voters. There are numerous maps from that period that would get a much worse score now. Not to insult you or anything, but Twilight Groove would probably have gotten a 2 from me. If anything, it's one of your worse maps.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back