Colors inverted when running on Windows 7?

Status
Not open for further replies.
IMG_0032%5B1%5D.JPG

When I used to have Vista, the colors were just fine. On Windows 7, the colors were normal upon startup, but within a few seconds they become inverted.

Can someone give me a solution? I appreciate it.

O.o.. I get the completely opposite problem: when I open SRB2, my colors get inverted, then revert back to normal.

It's not much a problem though, most likely coming from the switch to 256 colours.

F11 should do the trick. It will also adjust the brightness of SRB2, so you might want to put it back to the default.

For me, precisely the opposite happens. Colors are inverted for a fraction of a second, but it corrects itself almost immediately, so it's not really a problem.

Windows 7's rotating slideshow whatchamacallit can make SRB2's pallete go all screwy, so disable that if you have it on.

Last edited:
This is caused when the palette doesn't get set properly. You can frequently fix it by simply alt-tabbing out of the game and then back in again.

You may also want to close a few windows. I've notices that the more windows of Explorer that are open, the longer it takes for SRB2 to self correct the problem on XP systems. The same might be true on 7 systems.

This happens to me quite often, all you really need to do is just reset the resolution of SRB2. Just press F5 and choose the resolution that you already have and choose it again. If that doesn't work, then choose another resolution.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back