• Do not use Works in Progress as a way of avoiding the releases system! Works in Progress can be used for sharing early betas and for getting suggestions for improvement. Releases of finished content are not allowed in this forum! If you would like to submit a finished addon, click here for instructions on how to do so.

Fang The Sniper

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm pretty sure Fang's mouthpart should be much longer than that or something. =/

As for the boredom frame... maybe you could have him bouncing on his tail curled into a spring shape, like he sometimes does in Sonic The Fighters?

YAY! FANG! I've always wanted to play as him, as for a suggestion for idle sprites... maybe he could spin his revolver on his finger, or maybe spin a chaos emerald on his finger like a basketball. I think either would be cool. since he is famous for being greedy and carrying a set of 6 shooters with him.

Anyways, applied the changed nose to my sprite. Thanks.

Anyways, what do you think Fang should do for his boredom frames? I may just go to the default animation that Sonic uses.

What about him polishing his gun? you know.. that one that shoots corks.

Fang's a Sniper so perhaps he should be fixing/cleaning his pistol... or looking at his watch with a little scribble wiggling on his head as in irritation.

aww he'd be cool if he did the numa numa but im just kiding. it would look cool to have him kinda fire his gun but i dont think he can... can he?

Well, I've come up with a boredom animation thanks to Blade.

fangspritesheet.png

Fang will be kneeling down, looking left and right with a sniper rifle.

Why don't you update the first post with all of the current progress? It'll be alot more handy IMO...
Also, what's his ability's going to be?

A little constructive criticism:
His arms look too short, making them 2 or 3 pixels bigger should fix this.
I think it would be better if you gave him eyes that more fit looking through a sniper. It makes him look, in lou of a better word, more "dangerous".

This WAD remembers me a lot of thing! I wonder when it will be in Beta. The character himself is cool, but let talk about you sprite.

Idle sprites are well made, though the boredom one is kinda strange. I don't know if its because the sniper is almost the same color as Fang's arm, but its look wierd. Good idea for the boredom sprite and I encourage you to go on this way. You are very good.

In Sonic the fighters it was a one handed gun...
284525_1251662042258_354_300.jpg

But a sniper is better considering his name has the word Sniper in it.

I have read that originally his signature weapon was going to to be a silver magnum.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back