Post your pics/art here!

I honestly don't know why this idea came up:
California_Gurls_big_by_takashika_kyatto247.gif

Yeah I was listening to the song..

@Ultimate Thanks! I'm quite new to this pixel art stuff, and I'm afraid I get the shading wrong, or do the horrible 'pillow shading'.

Last edited:
Yay! another fun one!

I've made another one!

Colored%20people%20pic.bmp

(If the Pic doesn't show then just see it here http://www.4shared.com/photo/IDsxBrSr/Colored_people_pic.html?cau2=403tNull )

I made my first person...I never really tried before. Even though its just a doll with no real detail (which is what its supposed to be) I like it. there is no real meaning to this its just a fun one like the cone pic.

[maybe it symbolizes how the colors feel when you printer runs out?]

Last edited:
I'll be honest, the girl on the very right looks like she isn't wearing a single top, and her top half is just nude.

You're not the only one who noticed. Takashika, you should try using a higher resolution. You'll be able to add more detail and avoid situations like this.

datsprite.png

While doing this, I got a newfound respect for all those pixel artists and spriters. :) And people who can actually do arms/hands, but that's not really news to me.

Errol, that's mostly awesome. Her shirt and skin colors are a little hard to differentiate, though.

2wox5jq.png

Another Acid Rabbit pic, with none of the repulsion and about 1/64th of the effort.

m9x9ut.jpg

And then I sketched this. Why yes, Knuckles's hat does happen to be on fire.

Last edited:
It's been a while since I've posted anything here at the forums. I've actually gotten really better at drawing. And I start school on Monday, I'm going to 9th grade and I already know what I'm going to do in college. I'm majoring in Computer Tech and minoring in graphic & musical arts, but anyway, let's get to the drawings. In order of oldest to newest...
8-27-201031921PM.png
8-27-201050301PM.png

yph50.jpg

Old drawing I did months ago. I screwed up on the nose, but hey, I think I did pretty well.

anne_the_fangirl_cover_by_therorm-d2xlbnl.jpg

The cover of a comic I just made up today. Maybe you'll see incremental updates, or maybe I'll soon lose interest in the whole thing.

sonic_pixel_blink_by_flame_eliwood-d2xo17s.gif
gift___huski_pixel_blink_by_flame_eliwood-d2xo12q.gif
gift___renini_pixel_by_flame_eliwood-d2xnuf5.gif
gift___lily_pixel_by_flame_eliwood-d2xne9d.gif
rq___hiamy_pixel_blink_by_flame_eliwood-d2xpyav.gif
rq___envy_pixel_blink_by_flame_eliwood-d2xq599.gif
rq___pure_pixel_blink_by_flame_eliwood-d2xqe6n.gif
rq___zatic_pixel_blink_by_flame_eliwood-d2xqopz.gif

Little Custom Pixel Icons I made for myself (Sonic) and my friends (all fan characters)

Last edited:

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back