Senya.wad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Senku Niola

Drifting Golden Swordsman
UPDATE (5/4/10):
Small lump update + Clean Up to lumps.

UPDATE (3/29/10):
Minor fix to runspeed. There was an issue in Lake Zone (SRB1) and Mario Koopa Blast 2 and 3 that was very noticable with the old version where moving left would display walking/running jumping back and forth while moving right worked fine.

UPDATE (1/28/10):
Another consistency update. Not sure how my wads keep getting modified.

UPDATE (12/27/09)
Consistency update. I must have updated my wads and not noticed. (SSN Set)

UPDATE: (10/1/09):
Gave Senya a super icon.

UPDATE (9/27/09):
First Senku, now Senya has been converted from 1.09.4. She is now 4.0 in SRB2 2.0. She has new stats (Mystic's suggestion during SRB2 beta tests) and her ability was tweaked a bit. I updated her life icon and the missing backpack on the back diagonal running frames, though her sign is still a placeholder.

----------------------------------------------------------------------

Bugs:

2.0 Version

• Senya 4.0
    SNYA20.gif

Go have fun!

Report any bugs you find with the wad, thank you.

2.0 Screenshot:
srb20011-1.png

Attachments

• senya.zip
    58.5 KB · Views: 2,153
Last edited:
I think Glaber is talking about getting the camra at that angle to see the front frames, Chaos Knux.

Only Nitemare is left now,When can he be back?:( :( :( :( :( : ( :(

He (probably) wont be, since Senku's idea of a slow accelerating character is hampered by things like water and such sending Nitemare into a crawl, so he stopped working on it, I believe. I also believe that's when he started complaining about the default characters being overpowered, which according to Mystic, they ARE, because them ALL being overpowered makes them balanced and "more fun", which annoys Senku because he's so modest with HIS characters.

...That, is, IIRC about the IRC convos.

Her feet look awkward in her front hurt frames. I think they're facing upwards too much, and the textures seem too blocky.

She can beat SP I believe, but she's forced to get hurt in some areas and such. I'll go check this now actually.

Anybody know the minimum of each stat necessary to complete SP? Could be useful as a guideline.

It's not STATS needed. Some simply cant without thok, Fly, or Climb+Glide+Wallbreak, possibly. It's mostly due to Eggrock. sure, Super sonic type glide can, but can all the others? Probably not swim, without some help.

Last edited:
Senya can fully beat the game, there are a few routes you can't take along with something currently bugging up the ERZ3 boss so Senya can't land on it, but other than that. Yup 100% works, even the special stages.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back