• Do not use Works in Progress as a way of avoiding the releases system! Works in Progress can be used for sharing early betas and for getting suggestions for improvement. Releases of finished content are not allowed in this forum! If you would like to submit a finished addon, click here for instructions on how to do so.

SA2B mod -- Beta 1 --

Status
Not open for further replies.
Umm...

s4njw2.png

Is this normal?

Try and see if those are Middle Textures, if they are, select them and type in - to cancel them out.

They won't cause HOM, so no need to worry.

If it's not those, then maybe I could take a look at it, if you allow me.

Last edited:
ohhh yeah that was the problem, but it will take a lot of time XD, there arent some other way to do it faster?

EDIT: It works on Final Rush but not in City Escape

Last edited:
Filing a report here.

I got sigsev'd on Pyramid Cave as Sonic, it happened near the beginning after hitting the Yellow Springs.

EDIT : After restarting the level, it didn't happen, odd...

Last edited:
I can easily help with your gravity problem. Just a heads up, you won't be able to do sideways gravity like in the end of Crazy Gravity.

Um, BIG unlockables thing...

-Get level select
-go into level select
-Select Final Race or whatever it's called
-Go back into level select
-Get out of level select without selecting anything
-Get all 7 emeralds
-Finish level
-go into level select
-get out without selecting anything again
-go to bonus levels
-Select SRB1 Remake
-???
-PROFIT

...Yeah, getting into Level select,t hen back out lets you use SOME of Pandora's/The God cheats. Gravity wont work, kill bots diables saving, ringslinger wont work, but All 7 emeralds works just fine.

Beating the game with all 7 gets you nothing, but using the above mentioned exploite gets you to "The Hidden Level" AKA that Next Gen demo level. It also thinks it's SRB1 Remake, so it might also be in SRB1 Mode too, meaning it is slower. I dunno, I didn't check. Also, going here trickes the game into thinking I earned Pandora's Bot/God Cheats, so I can use gravity...At least.

Also, the levels are INSANELY BROKEN as tails. If you can clear City Escape and Final Chase in less than 30 seconds, there's a problem, methinks.

But I just LOVE what you did so far. ESPECIALLY allowing Sonic to do emerald hunting! I always loved Meteor Herd, and being able to do it with Sonic...

Well, good lick with the levels, and PLEASE put some invisible walls around so Tails can't exploit the boundaries, and remove the invisible walls in Pyramid Cave and...That one Tails level in the Arc I cant remember. There REALLY is no reason to have them.

---------- Post added at 06:48 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:46 PM ----------

ohhh yeah that was the problem, but it will take a lot of time XD, there arent some other way todo it faster?

Yeah, there's a find and replace option in Doom Builder, if I'm not mistaken. Check the Edit tab or the other tabs.

If this level is anything from what I played before, it's a horrible port that tries miserably to make SA2 gimmicks work in SRB2, incomplete levels and SA2 textures that look TERRIBLE in SRB2.

Of course, that was the older version. I'll go play the newer one now.

If this level is anything from what I played before, it's a horrible port that tries miserably to make SA2 gimmicks work in SRB2, incomplete levels and SA2 textures that look TERRIBLE in SRB2.

Of course, that was the older version. I'll go play the newer one now.

Well, don't bother then. It's the same, but with unlockables, and the texture usage STILL SUCKS.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back