The Worst Game Ever

Status
Not open for further replies.
Originally Posted by Mr. Awsome
ey you want to see a bad game, see this.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ueZvTkVcz3Q

The games called it's Mr. Pants. This game has totally awesome graphics :D

Reminded me of Super Mario World 2 at somepoint, but yea games for toddlers (2-5 year olds) are horrible too... not enough action.

I random search on the net:
sesame-street-online-toddler-games-02.jpg

Freaking Action 52. I bought it at a bargin on Ebay for 1.00. My sister already had a NES, so I loaded it up. After playing ALL of the games, I got my mom's machete and cut it in half, and burned it. True story.

Superman 64. Urrrggghhh. Then again I haven't played Action 52, E.T. or Big Rigs so I doubt I've seen the worst.

I'd probably say Disney's The Haunted Mansion for Xbox. It was too goddamn hard and it didn't even follow the plot of the film. I was stuck on level 2 before I gave up.

That game is going to the game shop the next chance I get.

lol, you guys have such low standards for bad games

Everyone knows Superman64 is the worst game ever(big rigs was never finished and has no objective so that doesn't count)

Dynasty warriors strikeforce, I was a fan of the series, but after picking up this game it made me want to give up on DW, the camera fights you a lot in the game, and not to mention most of the enemy officers are overpowered with those stat things that prevent them from flinching which they can use about 3 to 4 times before they die.

Although, RC Toy Machines for PS2 was quite bad

---------- Post added at 02:46 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:42 PM ----------

I played it once and it sucked so I took it to the game shop and got something good.

This isn't a fair candidate at all. The game is meant to be played for educational purposes, not to provide with you with a fantastic innovative experience. And one more thing...

I had a lot of damn fun with those kinds of games when I was the appropriate age to play them!

I'd say ET for the atari is definitely the worst video game ever because it caused the huge crash of the video game industry. If it wasn't for the NES' wide-spread success, the industry would've probably gone dead and other not-as-bad but still pretty horrible games wouldn't have been made.

I think PLUMBERS DON´T WEAR TIES was horrible. I played it and it was most stupid thing i´ve done in my life. Fortunatly it can be completed in less than two hours.

From what i've seen, Dr. Jekyll And Mr. Hyde for NES is a pretty horrible game. You only have ONE attack and now matter HOW close or how many times you try it it does absolutely nothing. So then you just lose all your life and become Mr. Hyde. Then you just walk and after awhile you just DIE.

But the worst game i've played is a little harder to pick. But, i would choose BatMan Beyound for PlayStation. I havn't played it since i was little, but i still remeber it well. It's an unoriginal beat em up with poor gameplay and action. And it has NO save feature. They expect you to beat it all in one sitting. I was pretty mad when i found out i couldn't even SAVE my game and i had to start all over the next time i played. Did they think memory cards were obsolete or something?

Another game i thought sucked was a game i rented at a young age. I believe it was Mortal Kombat: Sub-zero Mythologys for N64 or something along those lines. I thought i'd be really cool because it had Sub-Zero as the main character, which was my favorite character at the time. And i loved mortal Kombat so i thought the game would be really good. Well, i couldn't even beat the first dang level. Those stupid crushers would kill me if i was one pixel out of place. When i finally got passed that, i got to a part where it looks like the only thing you can do is jump off of this balcany thing. So i did, and DIED. I never got past that part, and i never rented it again so i don't really know what it's like after that.

So.....how about that Duke Nukem forever huh? If it takes 15 years to make a horrible game...then how many years does it take to get to the tootsi roll center of a tootsi po- I mean to make a good game of course.

How does it deserve worse game ever? It doesn't look bad. Disappointing maybe because fans didn't get a game in a long time and was expecting a lot more than there but it does't look bad according to the videos that I saw by theRadBradly.

(Did anybody notice that people are repeating E.T. history?)

How does it deserve worse game ever? It doesn't look bad. Disappointing maybe because fans didn't get a game in a long time and was expecting a lot more than there but it does't look bad according to the videos that I saw by theRadBradly.

Angry Bob also mentioned it was't horrible but just a major let down and recommends ONLY the PC. In my opinion, they should give Duke another chance cause DNF is just sad to look at even if it's kinda fun here and there. . .

Another game that I can add to the list of worst games ever

High School Musical Sing It!
I absolutely hated playing this game with my sister!!!!
The music was awful to listen to let alone sing, The choice of characters was rather random and it was just overall a bad game... for anyone who isn't a girl under the age of 11.

That above comment is not meant as sexism. It should not be interperted as such.

Also Sorry for bumping an old topic

Also Sorry for bumping an old topic
It gives me something else to look at rather than the minecraft thread :p. So I don't mind.

Back on topic...
Though it may not exactly be one of the worst games ever, cubic ninja for 3DS is still pretty bad, with it's mega dull gameplay and somewhat choppy frame rate.

I hate people who think sonic 06 is the worst game of all time. If the game is considerably playable, then it is not the worst game of all time. Worst sonic game of all time? Most likely Yes. But I still want to own it for some reason.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back