Quite possibly the worst film idea EVER! (...so far.)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Chaos Knux

Daww, a mother and her foal
http://thefilmstage.com/2010/06/08/uwe-boll-jessica-simpson-and-metroid-a-recipe-for-disaster/
simpson_metroid.jpg

What do you get when you mix Jessica Simpson with Uwe Boll and the Metroid video game series? It sure sounds like a disaster to me. JoBlo is reporting that Uwe Boll is going to direct a film based on the Metroid video game series. Yea, I know what you’re thinking, it gets worse though. Set to star as our heroine Samus is none other than Jessica Simpson. This is worse than the Kim Kardashian as Tomb Raider story we reported earlier. Seriously, what is wrong with Hollywood? Not only have they run completely dry of original ideas, that’s a whole different story, but if this is true….honestly what is there to say?
Video game to film adaptions usually turn out bad even when they have a good cast and director. Imagine a video game to film adaption with Uwe Boll and Jessica Simpson *shudders*. I hope this is not true. I’d hate to see them ruin a great franchise like Metroid with this film.
Seriously Hollywood, WTF?
Redirecting my High-orbit Nuclear Missile Satellites at Uwe Boll... now.

Jessica Simpson = Samus!?

I don't even play Metroid, but I think I speak for all gamers when I say, WHAT!?

OMGWTFBBQ

Now that I've got that out of the way, this is a bad idea. How did he even get Nintendo to give him the Metroid license? Oh well, maybe it'll be So Bad It's Good like all the "Original" movies that SciFi channel keeps pumping out.

You people clearly don't read, so I'll just quote the article I posted in this thread for you.

IGN contacted Boll himself to ask him how much of this story was true. His response was succinct:

"It's £$%%^&*("

Wow...you know, the fact that this story was initially plausible still says speaks poorly about our society.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back