Geist!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jacy

Now with less viruses
This is a game for the gamecube that had you playing as a man named John Raimi. He was in the middle of a team mission for finding out about a plan from Volks corporation when he got captured and had his soul extracted from his body.You must now help him save his freind Bryson and find your old body by possessing and using people and objects.

I think the game is fun. I can't stop playing it! ;_;
I love the multiplayer mode called hunt. It pits you in a ghost vs host battle where ghosts must possess the hosts and make them commit suicide, while the hosts have to shoot the ghost with anti ghost weapons.

What are your thoughts of this game if you actually played it?

fawfulfan said:
That game sounds incredibly clever. Maybe I should look into it more...
It is, and yet nintendo and the other companies found a way tp still make it somewhat hard... Which actually makes it more fun with the expiramentation just to find out what to use in what situation.
Especially with boss battles. I will not say what the boss battles are so that if you haven't played it but want to get it, you will have as much thinking time as it took me.

I remeber the game(back when I had it) It was fun, and I enjoyed the mutiplayer, The only problem I have is that I didn't get to beat the last level of it(it stopped working on me), but yes it was a awesome game.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back