• Do not use Works in Progress as a way of avoiding the releases system! Works in Progress can be used for sharing early betas and for getting suggestions for improvement. Releases of finished content are not allowed in this forum! If you would like to submit a finished addon, click here for instructions on how to do so.

Tag/H&S Map

Status
Not open for further replies.

PHCC

Too fast for you to see me.
I'm making a Tag/H&S map, with many hiding spots.

Screenshots:

srb20053.png

Here is the players starts, this black sector is to prevent the IT to see others players hiding.
srb20055.png

These holes are connected inside. I tested it in my server and I could escape easily of the IT in tag mode by these holes.

I made a cave too, but it's too dark and the screenshot didn't work well. This is all for now, you can suggest anything and I'll try to add it to the map.

Well I do say that it looks good (in my opinion).... but if the MAP is just a huge circle with holes.... whats the use in hiding..... Inputting other surroundings would make the MAP a bit better... MY OPINION REMEMBER

No, it ISN'T just a "huge circle with holes", and I just started the map, it looks a bit ugly now. XP

No, it ISN'T just a "huge circle with holes", and I just started the map, it looks a bit ugly now. XP
No worries.. I wasn't saying it was a big cirlce map... I was saying that thats what it looks like in the pics... Wasn't trying to offend you in any way my friend LOL

I don't decided the theme yet, but I think the GFZ grassy theme would fit on these holes, or a different grass just to don't make a too much GFZ themed map XP .

I think you are on to something here. You could make the majority of it underground with a slightly complicated layout, but I can't quite think of how to execute it for tag or hide&seek. I guess we will just have to dig deeper, no pun intended.

ThunderNova said:
What if I also made a tag/H and S map, and we combined then into like one release?

It sounds a good idea, you'll make a Tag/H&S map too?

EDIT: The idea of these connected holes is to make to the player a strategical place to escape from the IT(In Tag mode), and hiding there too(In H&S mode).

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back