Resource icon

(Circuit) Neo Sonic Circuit

VentureSonic

Please call me VentureSonic
Originally I was going to remake alot more circuit maps but I ended up only completing this one.

This is a recreation of the infamous Sonic Circuit Zone, from pre-2.0, featuring an entirely remade map to fit modern Sonic Robo Blast 2. A simple map lifting visuals from Greenflower Zone, with attempted balancing so every character can fairly compete without it becoming a thokfest.

7YF0LgF.png

As of v1.2, Neo Sonic Circuit now (optionally) supports Circuit Redux. It is not included with the mod.

Attachments

• circuit1.png
    circuit1.png
    98.8 KB · Views: 615
  • circuit2.png
    circuit2.png
    82.6 KB · Views: 481
  • circuit3.png
    circuit3.png
    61.8 KB · Views: 415
  • VR_NeoSonicCircuit-v1.2.zip
    27 KB · Views: 1,456
Last edited:
I love what you've done with this but unfortunately after finishing the level, the game tries to jump to a non-existant map 0 which causes a crash. Please set the next map to 1 instead.

I love what you've done with this but unfortunately after finishing the level, the game tries to jump to a non-existant map 0 which causes a crash. Please set the next map to 1 instead.

Fixed in v1.1, thank you for reporting this.

This is a very neat take on Sonic Circuit, and a neat level overall. Surprisingly I had a faster time as Tails than as Metal Sonic, which I'm taking as a good sign. Overall a good example of circuit level design.

[SIZE=-2]maybe you could implement circuit redux in the future?[/SIZE]

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back