The SRB2 Master Server (SRB2MS)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yes, well, constantly whining and moaning about it isn't exactly going to motivate me to get it back up, is it? I tried poking it with a stick this morning, but it's playing a bit of a silly game.

lol

Try poking it with a fishhook next time. That oughta get the MS's attention!

A small question, because I can create my own server, get a X do not know why and no one enters and leaves an error message something like MS.

Hope you can solve my problem please.

Crawla is sort of useless without the MS, so it is probably intentionally offline until the MS comes back up. Just be patient, coming back from a hard drive failure is no mean feat.

EDIT: herp derp, Inuyasha told me it's actually lost forever. RIP Crawla

Last edited:
Im pretty sure this will take a long while, but it will be worth the wait. After all, i can bet keeing a master server up and running is not easy. I dont really know exactly what they do to keep it up for so long though.
*curiousity*

When you get a life

Ignore the Spoiler section. I´m just here to say that netgames can be played without Master Server, so go make friends and tell them to play by IP.

I know I can play by IP but here is only one person can do it... Well and I am not good in making friends.

Meanwhile, someone asking "I wonder when it will be back up" every page is only going to make you look rather silly.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back