• Do not use Works in Progress as a way of avoiding the releases system! Works in Progress can be used for sharing early betas and for getting suggestions for improvement. Releases of finished content are not allowed in this forum! If you would like to submit a finished addon, click here for instructions on how to do so.

SuperSonicRE

Status
Not open for further replies.
Uh.....remove that stupid SMS outline from the gloves, shoes, and peach areas. SMS is the WORST example for spriting. I repeat, WORST. Also do we even NEED a SuperSonic RE? :<
1.Well I knew you would comment about the lines like that. Even I regretted about putting those lines on. So I took them out.
2.Well I would like to see a SuperSonic that is even better than Chaos Zero 64's so in my opinion, we would need a SuperSonic but not a bad one.
I might change the name of this wad though. I might change it to XSGXSuperSonic since SuperSonicRE to me feels like a total unoriginal name since Dr.Pepper already uses the "RE" in his wad creations.

WHOA!! That's awesome! Does it work with SRB2's palette? I hope it does, cause that's the best one I've seen. In my opinion, though, the yellow should be a tad darker.
Yes it does work with the SRB2's palette.

so...this one can fly...or..no

i dont care i just wanna know cause the one i have right now does not...-_-

With JPEG, the sprites actually have a "glow" effect to them. You should try reproducing that effect and maybe you can beat Mikel.

Last edited:
...????? Erm... SuperSonic.wad? The one I complained that was in a RAR file... T_T

EDIT: Nevermind, I got you and Mikel mixed up, since you re-released the character as a WAD in the comments.

Last edited:
With JPEG, the sprites actually have a "glow" effect to them. You should try reproducing that effect and maybe you can beat Mikel.
Wait, beat Mikel at what? Is he making a Super Sonic too?

He made one. It's the only one you can find on these message boards, other than this, which doesn't even have a download link.

It's in the releases section.

---------- Post added at 03:31 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:30 PM ----------

For gods sake, look in Releases > Characters.

It's in the releases section.

---------- Post added at 03:31 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:30 PM ----------

For gods sake, look in Releases > Characters.
Oh that supersonic. =P

This is bad. The sprites are inconsistent, the shading looks bad, and it's just another Sonic that won't provide any gameplay differences than what we already have. Even Senku didn't like the shading he did on his, and it looks better than this. We seriously don't need another Sonic remake that doesn't look good in SRB2 (or at all), and provides no real gameplay difference. I really don't see the use of this character.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back