• Do not use Works in Progress as a way of avoiding the releases system! Works in Progress can be used for sharing early betas and for getting suggestions for improvement. Releases of finished content are not allowed in this forum! If you would like to submit a finished addon, click here for instructions on how to do so.

SRB2SNK: A fighting game

Status
Not open for further replies.
AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHA BAHAAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHA...
ha... ha...
Sorry about that but I'll give you guys a heads up. I wouldn't expect anything from this project in at least 4 months, and that'd be even something extremely small and lacking.
Remember, busy people + very large project = oh god why. I know it's been 4 months, but we all have lives and I've been dedicating more time to it lately. And am on the verge of failing some final exams. I finish scool in december 11st and them I'm going on a christmas trip and god knows what else. But I'll try to pull off more stuff then if life stops getting so ridiculous.
I also believe the others have been busy with stuff of their own, which I won't blame them for.

I don't know if Nev3r would be comfortable with me posting this but...
1125pbq.png

Man, I just love that guy. It's like, from out of the blue he does this cool stuff nobody expected, and when it was expected, it's 10x better. Seriously, was Nev3r born in the DooM heavens, formed together by WADauthor and John Carmack?

Last edited:
And that's why we should post our stuff on the forums and not the FTP where I can't reach it. :(

Uh, S3&K didn't include any sonic 1 or 2 levels, so I don't think this would. At least I don't think.

Speaking of which, will Knuckles get a specific path? Not one like alternate path leading to the same point, but like AIZ1-AIZ2?

As far as I know, the plan right now is to have new player starts for specific characters, which allows us to start Knuckles on a different path, etc, for things like AIZ2.

Unless there is a Senku on a tree branch of a large tree with green leaves, then I see no mod here. >:<

Hey, Arf, could you put up a prerelease just so we can get the custom textures? I'm thinking about using them in a future level, if that's ok with you.

Hey, Arf, could you put up a prerelease just so we can get the custom textures? I'm thinking about using them in a future level, if that's ok with you.
The only texture sets we have is HCZ and ICZ and we aren't planning on making a seperate texture wad anyway, (which is a really dumb idea imo =( )

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back