My awsome rebuttal

should mystic stop crying and give people the freedom to say whatever they want on this forum?

• yes

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • no

• mystic is a fudge packer

• up yours

• i think shox has a very good point about mystics cry babyness

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

shox

well now... it seems that mystic decided to shut me out before giving me a chance to point some things out. firstly, **** you mystic. next time i need some **** to fertilise my garden i'll call on you. next, to morph, stop crying! do you have a forbidden secret? do you like a bit of meat? thats my slang and if you don't like it, you can shove it up your arse. ok whos next? shuffle. hey your a moderator and you're not a knob. good work. next up CGFreak. you are a stupid person. i may not have done anything as far as making stuff, but at least i didn't recolour the sky in a level and try to pass it off as my own. finally, blue warrior. i admire that you made a response without being too much of a **** nut. to you i answer - instead of making these crappy wads and releasing them impatiently premature, why not use this "learning from your mistakes" concept of yours and use your new expertise to fix the stupid crappy looking thing you've made. hey i think i might be onto something. you know what? **** you all! i'm gonna go and make my own website. it's gonna be big and cool and you're all not invited. also its gonna make me money with less effort then you're all putting in. stupid americans i hope North Korea bomb you. you all suck. i'm going for a swim.
ps. i'm not a lame muslum guy who hates everyting. i just hate you people

Don't evade the curse filter.

If you all hate us so much, then why don't you go someplace else?

And so what if we're not invited to your website? We wouldn't want to go on a site run by such a lousy person.

First off, the forum is allows children to see the forum and since that is true, some actions like excessive cursing etc. are not allowed. Second, people on the forum don’t want to have unconstructive criticism and flaming so a rule is for that also. The rules are there for reason also, they aren't meant to limit you speaking your opinion, they are there so that people can speak intelligently with each other without flamewars. Like the website says if you don’t like it don’t come here.

<I'm not dumb enough to quote a swear filter evasion -TDA> you mystic.

L0LZ L00K @ M3 I CNA BYPA55 T3H SWAR3 F1LT3R ADN IN5ULT A|\| AD/\/\1|\| @ T3H SAM3 TIEM!

I've also seen more awesome emit from a blank piece of paper than this thread.

I'll say to you, what I say to some people who join my netgames:

If you don't like how we run things here, no one is forcing you to stay.

shox said:
hey i think i might be onto something. you know what? **** you all! i'm gonna go and make my own website. it's gonna be big and cool and you're all not invited. also its gonna make me money with less effort then you're all putting in. stupid americans i hope North Korea bomb you. you all suck. i'm going for a swim.
...kiddy nonsense! And it is not all about money, you know... :roll:

Don't evade the curse filter

lolinternet.gif

To thread creator -- we care. Seriously.

Heh. Heh. Heh.
I don't tolerate swearing. Neither Idiocity.
Listen, SRB2 is getting more effort put into it then a glass of cheezecake. I know that makes no sense, but I once put so much effort into making one, until I realised that the blender (To mix the cheeze and the cake up) was adult only. X.X
If you leave, may the Icon of sin haunt you.
May your website and you BURN IN HELL, I say. BURN IN HELL. >:O
/me is angry
Um, that is all now. I have a topic to report. :3
EDIT: Aww gods sake, there is no report button.
May these fourms upgrade to Invisionfree aswell! >:O

Mystic said:
Get off of my forum!

That, was needed muchly.

TheDarkArchon said:
Tapika the fox said:
May these fourms upgrade to Invisionfree aswell! >:O
Fun fact: There are report to mod button mods for PhpBB.
Fun Fact: Mystic is too scared to add any mods to the forum incase he breaks it again.

Torgo said:
First off, the forum is allows children to see the forum and since that is true, some actions like excessive cursing etc. are not allowed. Second, people on the forum don’t want to have unconstructive criticism and flaming so a rule is for that also. The rules are there for reason also, they aren't meant to limit you speaking your opinion, they are there so that people can speak intelligently with each other without flamewars. Like the website says if you don’t like it don’t come here.

Torgo i totally agree with you 100%

Shox no one will give a damn if you are going to speak to some of us like that. Rules are rules you follow them simple as that. if everyone can so can you. Yes i've broken a few rules before i do admit but I've started a fresh now. But anyways I don't want to fall out with you so just please read the rules and do what everyone else does.. obeying them. I'm not flaming you I'm saying this for your own good

Last time I checked a large part of this forum was of European members.(Not me though.)Really Shox, if you think our wads are so bad then we would like to see you make one.
Oh crap, I forgot to translate it to you're language.*clears throat*

U iSa rly meann ppls d00d!!!1111one WTM,JUST LEAVES US ALONES MAN!111!!1!11elventyone.beMorenicer or leave!!111!!!!!!WTM?

Man, I don't mean to be flamy, but mabey you
should ban him incase he dicies to spam up the forums.

Also, EDIT:
Mystic said:
Well, Shox, instead of flaming people and making a general ass of yourself, why don't you try to do it yourself? You'll find it's a lot harder than it sounds.

Well, if you didn't see this coming, I don't know what to tell you.

Instantaneous 1 week ban + Lock. Any questions? Look at the forum rules.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back