Something decent

do you think that people should make decent looking wads that are a proper size in proportion to the

• yes

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • no

• wow, why didn't anyone realise these important issues before

• you're a wanker

• i eat babies

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

shox

I'm making a royal address to the people of srb2. Make decent wad characters! This is obviously a community of people who are into cool retro games and i can tell that you all love to express that by making your own wads with sprites you find on the net and such. That's great, I like that stuff to, and although i express myself by just playing games, i'm guessing that i'm like you in that i have some similar interests in this manner.However i'm sick of people putting all their effort into crappy wads. if you're gonna do something you may as well do it well. don't turn something that could potentially be cool into something that ends up looking like the pinnicle of lameness.

I'm making a royal address to shox:
Stop flaming, don't use slang and don't use "gay" as a word of offense... that's just discriminating. :roll:

Site note: retro games mostly are gaily colored. [*insert stupid smiley here*]

I do agree that people should be making decent character wads rather than junk, but do you think anybody will listen? Probably not.

Shox, how about you don't yell at all the bad wad artists but instead give them some contsrutive critique? Even if the wad is crappy, the person can learn from their mistakes, improve on their wad, or make a better wad. To tell them plainly "Make better wads!" is like saying "Beat this game in a day without any knowledge of the controls whatsoever!"

Well, Shox, instead of flaming people and making a general ass of yourself, why don't you try to do it yourself? You'll find it's a lot harder than it sounds.

Lock.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back