Deadly Powers

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think Prime_2/2.0 made this. Correct me if i'm wrong, but did someone say JTE made it?

Anyway, I made the mlti-coloured flames. o.o

This wad is great fun, I wass annoying the crap outta my sister with this by fireing her into a corner and she'd be stuck XD

ree-c said:
I think Prime_2/2.0 made this. Correct me if i'm wrong, but did someone say JTE made it?

Anyway, I made the mlti-coloured flames. o.o
I made the original SOC edit back when SOC editing was first invented. Prime stole it from me and ported it to whatever SRB2 version, completely fucking it up as far as I'm concerned. I don't really care either way, but don't say it's all Prime's. :E

At the time, I was into Sonic Battle, so I was designing this to be similer to final boss Emerl. If the constant boss explosions, smoke trails, and waiting animation bubble generation are still there, that's where they came from.

This is pretty cool but why does smoke follow your character when you run fast?

I already said the smoke and explosions are because I was making this with the thought of Emerl in mind. And you don't get the SuperVirus to work, damnit. Stop asking. :|

Ashura The Hedgehog said:
mario master said:
http://img168.imageshack.us/my.php?image=1stvf7.png
deadlypowers.wad+jte+supervirus=awesome.
Wow that looks awsome and the supervirus is a joke right?

Supervirus is a thing JTE made in an older version of SRB2JTE, I've compared what it does, to giving one player the power of the Tails Doll. (Flight, music changing, Soul stealing, excetera)

Well how do you use it? :oops:

EDIT:This is what happen when I spindashed on a teleporter box and a fire at the same time:
srb20000.png

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back