Sonic & the Black Knight

Status
Not open for further replies.
Nev3r said:
Sonic and the black knight? You mean he's going to meet the Monty Pythons?
sonicandtheblacknightgz0.png

Arrrr. :D

Fixed XD

You know, this game is going to be NOTHING like KH, It's the sequel to SatSR. The sword will interfere very little with going over 9000 mph. *shot* This game looks EXTREMELY cool. I like the glove he's wearing.
And yes, shadow will be a playable character. And knuckles, and each will have their own abilities.

And the best part is... you don't have to play as the other characters :D

mephiles576 said:
And yes, shadow will be a playable character. And knuckles, and each will have their own abilities. Knuckles can hold 2 swords, for instance.

And the best part is... you don't have to play as the other characters :D

You know, it's been said that Sonic uses a sword, andKnuckles wields two swords. So what should Shadow use?! The answer is obvious.
[/quote]

Look back a page.
Another 9000 joke on this page. :/
Well at least the Srb2 Sonic and the Monty Pythons joke was great.
Amy BETTER not have a sword. DX

sonicandtheblacknightgz0.png

Sonic, i am your farther

Why did that picture remind me of star wars?

On-topic, this is from the sega site
Sonic returns to the Wii™ on a wild ride through a storybook world of Arthurian legend in his brand new adventure, Sonic and the Black Knight™. Designed exclusively for the Wii, Sonic and the Black Knight brings a new twist to Sonic gameplay by combining Sonic’s legendary speed with frenetic swordplay action that makes full use of the unique Wii control system.

In this strange, enchanted medieval world, Sonic wields a sword in his effort to save the day. Encountering many friends and foes along the way, Sonic shows them what it takes to be a true hero and the ultimate knight. Master the sword and unravel the mystery behind this intriguing adventure…

Here's an idea, and I mean no offense, but quit criticizing the Hell outta' everything and think: "Hm, maybe it is hard to make good games nowadays." If you think about it, all games are repetitive (SRB2, in fact, is majorly one.) So, instead of thinking, "Oh, new Sonic game...**** SEGA," think, "Hm...Maybe they are going to be good." Just a suggestion.

But! What would make this a great game:

-Free-roaming world.
-Optional secondary characters. *
-Customizable items. *
-Optional Chaos Emeralds. (Sol Emeralds, World Rings, etc.)
-Weapon choice. (Example: Knux with an Axe.)
-Online fighting.
-Online free-roaming world.
-Downloadable Content.

*=Known to happen already.

My original thought of this game was that it would fail, Sonic and medieval fantasy just don't go together. However, now that I think about it, maybe there will be something good in this game. My main worry is that SEGA is rushing it, they always do. Sonic RPG and Sonic Unleashed haven't even come out yet and don't come out for the next 4 months, and they're already announcing a new Sonic game. Haven't they ever heard of patience?

Here's what I wish SEGA would've done. I wish they would've made this game, but not make a Sonic game. If they had made it a new IP with a new RPG engine, then I would consider. I won't say stuff like "OMG SEGA IS EPIC FAIL!!?1" but I will say that there are options, SEGA.

EDIT: On the first page, someone lists what this game will be like and how it will fail. One of those ways is crappy music. Ya know what? He's right. I'm tired on the heavy metal of past Sonic games, and the synth-pop on SATSR nearly drove me crazy. Since this is a medieval game, I would love to hear an orchestral score. That would really light up my day (if it were composed by Nobuo Uematsu, that would be awesome, but SEGA would never do that).

The Legend Of Sonic, Twilight Emerald

Also, the whole Kingdom Hearts type of gameplay thing, I once said " maybe Sonic will be in this Kingdom Hearts type game. "
Holy Crap, I can predict the future.

-Free-roaming world.
-Customizable items. *
-Online fighting.
-Downloadable Content.

Hmm, from what you said they will be having those options in Sonic & The Black Knight, well except optional Chaos Emeralds, online fighting, and online free-roaming world. The three options are still unconfirmed to SEGA right now, but they are thinking about putting it in, if they can get it done with three confirmed Sonic games coming out.

Cory the Hedgehog said:

-Free-roaming world.
-Customizable items. *
-Online fighting.
-Downloadable Content.

You just described Srb2 mostly

Found a screenshot on Google Images:

633522234376464016.jpg

The models are kinda low-poly, but it looks detailed enough in terms of level layout.

It is? >:( I was told it was Black Knight...

Also, I think SEGA is making too many games at once. Black Knight, Dark Brotherhood (X-Men rip, HARDCORE), and Unleashed.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back