New Sonic Game Revealed!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I knew this was fake the moment I read Big was a pimp.

But still, funny. Some people need to be able to take jokes though. COUGHWEEZE

Knew it was fake when I read ESRB´s rating.

1: ESRB takes like a year to rate the game.
2: Rated M, WTF???

..When I saw the picture, and the info, I instantly thought it was fake.

Plus, PS2 boxart. We have the PS3 now, and Sega wouldn't use old technology(Unless you count the Hedgehog engine).

supersonic45 said:
..When I saw the picture, and the info, I instantly thought it was fake.

Plus, PS2 boxart. We have the PS3 now, and Sega wouldn't use old technology(Unless you count the Hedgehog engine).
Case closed.

I knew this was fake. The minute I saw the boxart I knew it was fake. Sega would NEVER make anything like this. Heres why:
1) The game would STINK
2) Sega wouldn't be able to make anything like this

Lightning_The_Hedghog said:
I knew this was fake. The minute I saw the boxart I knew it was fake. Sega would NEVER make anything like this. Heres why:
1) The game would STINK
2) Sega wouldn't be able to make anything like this

1) Sega games (especially Sonic) are losing their "touch"
2) Ever play Crazy Taxi?

supersonic45 said:

...but the re-vamped NiGHTS was on the PS2....
And wasn't Zero Gravity, and Puyo 15th?

Re: even then

Koopadawg said:
if they did make the game it would be like this

--blahblah--

Actually, you really needn't take some of the characters that far, just shift the perspective a bit. Dr. Robotnik could easily keep his scientific role as either a drug lord or a weapons manufacturer. I think Vector would be a "bad cop" (the Chaotix end scene from Heroes comes to mind), Amy's character would hardly need to change at all. Also, Shadow would be more the generic gangster than the godfather. I think that's the reason why it is such an amusing hoax, because many of these characters actually could fit into a dirty crime universe if you take it from the right perspective because of the stereotypes. (vigilante? antihero? mad scientist? bumbling guardian? femme fatale? all too easy)

The real giveaway was Tikal's inclusion on the title art. She was a one-shot character and even if she wasn't, she wouldn't make sense for many roles in a new game unless she remained the guide character. I didn't recognize Mighty right away but that would have helped.

Re: this is where you are wrong

Koopadawg said:
there is 2 things wrong with this.

1. sega would not merge with a game that has been getting complants.
2.sonicteam will never ever in a million years let sega make a sonic game that is rated m.

You really cant take a joke, can you?

Eblo the Hedgehog said:
It's Shadow-the-Hedgehog-controversy all over again.

Yes..it's violent and educational, but mostly voilent and constant use of the word "damn."

But yes, this was a perfect joke to lay on us. If the high leveled fanboys didn't kill it >> (no offence..)

Re: this is where you are wrong

Fyrus said:
Koopadawg said:
there is 2 things wrong with this.

1. sega would not merge with a game that has been getting complants.
2.sonicteam will never ever in a million years let sega make a sonic game that is rated m.

You really cant take a joke, can you?

not when its about sonic the hedgehog
EDIT BY CHAOS ZERO 64:
Image1 Removed.
Image2 Removed.

First of all, those two images are too big. Second, posting a green Koopa is completely irrelevant to this topic.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back