Your first day of school?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Earuto

According to where I am at school starts on Sept. 2nd. I'm not sure if it's the same for everyone but is it?

If it is then how was it?

Actually, school started two weeks ago for me. But my school's policy is to not give any homework until two weeks after school starts--in other words, today.

My school started on August 13th. However, that's because I switched to homeschooling this year; had I stayed at my own high school, it would have been a week earlier. Going to summer school for one month and Wyoming to be antagonized by my nephew for two weeks isn't what I call a "break", so I really only got three weeks of actual break time.

Blue Warrior said:
My school started on August 13th. However, that's because I switched to homeschooling this year; had I stayed at my own high school, it would have been a week earlier. Going to summer school for one month and Wyoming to be antagonized by my nephew for two weeks isn't what I call a "break", so I really only got three weeks of actual break time.

Homeschooling FTW.

Anyway, school started last week for me.

I go back next monday here, and looking forward to it after being off for more than 2 months.

Earuto said:
According to where I am at school starts on Sept. 2nd. I'm not sure if it's the same for everyone but is it?

If it is then how was it?
It was great!!! I love my 4th hour, im the only freshman there, yet i farrrrrrrrrr surpass everyone in computers, including the teacher!

And when i was showing the teacher up, this hot latina girl in front of me started laughing, she's a sophmore but we talked a lot!

I think i kinda like her to >.<

Started college yesterday... my birthday. Apparently one of the math teachers bakes, so I got delicious cake on the first day. I approve.

It was terrible. We can no longer carry backpacks to classes due to stupid safety concerns and I can get a detention for having my cellphone in my pocket when it's off.

Wow. Hating school. I find that really, really sad. I'm probabaly the only user that doesn't whine over work. I like school. It's not like it's that hard.

Awesomely, today's my birthday, and the arrival of school for many users. I been in school for 3 weeks. And already kids are suspended.

I started on August 4, 2008. A girl was suspended for the first 2 weeks of school because of something that happened last year that she didn't do.

akirahedgehog said:
It was terrible. We can no longer carry backpacks to classes due to stupid safety concerns and I can get a detention for having my cellphone in my pocket when it's off.
Rules. Listen to them. Distractions, weapons (lol my class rules), etc. On or not, teachers will always do that.

A kid got suspended already for that.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back