games you are embarassed to love

Status
Not open for further replies.
The Xiaolin Showdown DS game. I play it sometimes, but there are some pretty cool arcade games in there, so that's awesome.

Super Mario Land is cool, too.

the Barney game for Genesis still entertains me.

A lot of my friends still play Pokemon and they are thirteen. But then, the best part of them love Halo.

My friend who got me into the newer Sonic games no longer plays, which is a shame.She moved on to Unreal Tournament =]

Anyway back ontopic.

Barney ^^
Tetris.
Mah-Jongg.
Sonic ATSR

Because your "friends" will make fun of you saying those games are for babies and such. Good example at the top of this page (if you use the default settings :P):
tailsmastermind said:
I havn't reached the age where everyone hates Sonic and Mario and say Master Chief is the asum, but basicly, most of friends who see me playing Pokemon say it's stupid because it's for babies or something. Then again, I have friends who have M rated games since they were about 5 or 6.

Hannyness said:
the Barney game for Genesis still entertains me.

A lot of my friends still play Pokemon and they are thirteen. But then, the best part of them love Halo.

My friend who got me into the newer Sonic games no longer plays, which is a shame.She moved on to Unreal Tournament =]

Anyway back ontopic.

Barney ^^
Tetris.
Mah-Jongg.
Sonic ATSR
What lighthearted statements, really. "A lot of my friends still play Pokemon are 13", who told you Pokemon are only for children???
And then you're embarassed just because you like Tetris and Mah-Jongg.... wow, I don't know what to say. How could you be embarassed by liking puzzle and card games is beyond me.
And tetris is still a world-wide played game in many of its variations.

EDIT:
Sik, people who say that don't know what they are talking about.
They just say those things to look like they're adult and to feel that.

I know, that's the whole point of it, but c'mon, it's annoying :P And Hannyness' remark about his friends playing Pokemon being 13 has to do with that.

None of the games I've played are ones I would be embarrassed about playing.
The closest thing, really, would be 'Hey You, Pikachu!', and even then, I'd happily play that game again, given the chance (And that chance will be mine someday, I swear it.) I'd likely even yap on about it in #SRB2Fun.

Senku Niola said:
I am posting in here, even though I have no games I am embarrassed to play and stuff.

Okaaaaaay...well, there's probably even one game you're embarrassed to play and you just won't admit it...either that, or there was no point to the post except to say that you aren't embarrassed to play anything...not even those stupid M-rated games out there.

I got a birthday present many years ago....Donald Duck Quack Attack for the Nintendo 64. I still have my N64 now, and the game is still eating dust in my box o' games. Hopefully, it will never be found again by anyone but me.

EDIT: Oh, wait, I actually have to love them too? Well, I guess none then. Games like New Super Mario Bros or Pokemon Diamond still enjoy me, and they always will. Let the "grown-up hardcore gamers" just play Halo 3 and PC shooters for all of their lives.

Hannah is a girl's name?! *coughcoughsarcasmsarcasmcoughcough* Yeah I've seen that done before, calling a girl a guy...not really a big deal.

Ash said:
Sik said:
I know, that's the whole point of it, but c'mon, it's annoying :P And Hannyness' remark about his friends playing Pokemon being 13 has to do with that.

Hannyness is a girl, Sik. lol
Holy. Crap. I. Missed. My. English. Again. x_X Sorry, sis! >_< SSNTails, now come and kick me like when I said "it" instead of "her" *shot*

EDIT: lastly it seems I'm getting something wrong when I have to write, because curiously I'm also writing "her" when it should be "his" often these days... x_X

Final Fantasy X-2.

Come on.. just try to play it in a full room. (Only counts if you're male.)

Well if I were to count the games that I wouldn't play with anyone else in the room I would count LoZ:OoT due to them addressing the hero by profile name (I can avoid the great fairies, but blargh), and a handful of cutscenes from Sonic Heroes and Sonic and the Secret Rings. (Mostly the ones with Amy Rose in the former, and the latter is led by the pinky promise and final boss)

Point still remains that I would be embarrassed to admit to playing online flash/similar games. I'll still only admit to the ones from Popcap... =P I did check and see if I could find the Pacman look-a-like but it was on someone's personal java projects site and doesn't show up on top in google search. If I could remember the name of the site but oh well.

EDIT: Naga: why?

for me it would be...
body harvest(n64)
donkey kong jungle beat(gamecube)
final fantasy X-2(ps 2) Hard game to undestand
pokemon training card game(gameboy)

and the #1 worst for me is
mario strikers(gamecude)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back