games you are embarassed to love

Status
Not open for further replies.

super

newbe comic artist
Here you post the games you play, but get embarassed when people know you play them.
My one is the harvest moon games, they are just so addicting...

Shadow the Hedgehog. It's apparently only awesome if you try to beat my epic Time Attack in Final Haunt.

Even wonder why I changed the title of the new SRB2 site to Beep. instead of Sonic Robo Blast 2? Or why I removed the banner? Let's just say I work on it in ICT at school :3

Seriously I don't care about people embarassing me only because I like a game. I don't like any that could embarass me anyway.

Same as Cue's. Once you're a teenager, you can't exactly go around showing people your Sonic games. Most of them say they've only played Shooting games since they were 4 years old, which in fact, I've already seen plenty of times.

For me, Sonic is the only game like that in my house. The rest of them are Rated T or M.

Chaos Zero 64 said:
Same as Cue's. Once you're a teenager, you can't exactly go around showing people your Sonic games. Most of them say they've only played Shooting games since they were 4 years old, which in fact, I've already seen plenty of times.

For me, Sonic is the only game like that in my house. The rest of them are Rated T or M.

I used to brag to people in my dorms how SRB2 is more original than Halo and that Forge is puny compared to a full-blown map editor.

Chaos Zero 64 said:
Really? Somewhat similar happens to me with some people, but they instead say that Sonic is for losers, that he doesn't exist (figuratively) and such :/ Through often they do it just to get me angry, because you can't say that Sonic is stupid and Mario is the best thing ever made unless you're a Mario fanboy, thing those people aren't >_>

I havn't reached the age where everyone hates Sonic and Mario and say Master Chief is the asum, but basicly, most of friends who see me playing Pokemon say it's stupid because it's for babies or something. Then again, I have friends who have M rated games since they were about 5 or 6.

Probably something from an overused franchise in an overused genre (At Worlds End, The Two Towers PS2) would embarrass me in some ways, but really the only thing I'd be ashamed to admit playing and enjoying would be, without a doubt, cheap flash online games.

They were usually franchise-specific, but at one point I figured out that all my favorite ones were made by Popcap and headed there. There was also Tubeman, a twist on Pacman using overlapping tubes that was really neat, but I haven't seen that for a while. I don't still play any of them but I'd enjoy them if I did, its probably why addictiveness is the thing that defines their quality the most.

Sik said:
Chaos Zero 64 said:
Really? Somewhat similar happens to me with some people, but they instead say that Sonic is for losers, that he doesn't exist (figuratively) and such :/ Through often they do it just to get me angry, because you can't say that Sonic is stupid and Mario is the best thing ever made unless you're a Mario fanboy, thing those people aren't >_>

I've got some annoying people in the dorms who say Sonic is lame, too. And fanboys are annoying. One can be a hardcore fan of a video game franchise while still liking the competitor franchise. Such was the case (because they don't compete anymore) for me regarding Sonic and Mario.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back